X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q dance time

Comment

that's for boys...here's for men
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

sorry should have stayed on topic...

Q dance...
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Q are ya dancing can ya feeell the heatahh ?

Q: YYEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH ! IM ON FIREEE !!!
          Last edited by MrWorker; 03-08-2014, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Shut the feck up Harry, ye confused , deranged neanderthal. No one has forgotten that ye, Chukacock and toodlecaboodle are all the same person.

Comment

awww Harry must have kicked your ass eh. I remember your other theory that Q was still alive. And that mikey was Q. And I guess everyone that kicked your ass in the game was cheating somehow. Now I see you attacking people's looks.

I like your theory about me so keep that one going.

But this thread is about Q dancing. We all know you never have danced with anyone you loser.

If you really want to shock someone post your picture.

Comment

Harry ye ave done fuck all in this game but create multis. Ye have never killed me or been someone worth a mention. I just find it ridiculous how ye think people are oblivious to the fact ye three stooges are one in the same. I give fuck all about ye remembering my theory about Q, still doesn't change the fact that ye are Harry and Harry is you.

Why do I need to post pictures? I'm not the one looking for attention... Wait......you want to see a picture of my cock don't ye? A person with multiple personalities just isn't my idea of a good time, I decline.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                  Q are ya dancing can ya feeell the heatahh ?

Q: YYEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH ! IM ON FIREEE !!!

I actually lol'd.
                  bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                  HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by Mmrd View Post
                    Harry ye ave done fuck all in this game but create multis. Ye have never killed me or been someone worth a mention. I just find it ridiculous how ye think people are oblivious to the fact ye three stooges are one in the same. I give fuck all about ye remembering my theory about Q, still doesn't change the fact that ye are Harry and Harry is you.

Why do I need to post pictures? I'm not the one looking for attention... Wait......you want to see a picture of my cock don't ye? A person with multiple personalities just isn't my idea of a good time, I decline.
                    You must be a half breed. You also said mikey was nikki. Everyone that ever kicked your ass was or is a multi. I get it.

You talk about a person with multiple personalities and you talk with a Scottish accent.

You are just an e-forum troll calling people names. My guess is that you are a half breed weird looking Twerp with a small penis. You mostly post on women in tmb and are disrespectful to us. I already seen a picture of your small half breed penis. It was impressively funny. Your best bet would be to champion that thing on one of the fail Site forums.,,

You need to show a picture of that ugly wife of yours before you continue making comments about the women here on tmb. What kind of woman would have married a dude that spends his time making derogatory remarks to women all day long.

I still say everyone that is one of your theories kicked your ass in the game.

Your wife is so ugly that you have to insult other women.

You were a half breed or have a number of deformities that people have made fun of your entire life and so your only recourse is to be an eforum turd.

Most of us have you figured out. No one really cares. You can answer with your Scottish personality or your brown one.

Fucked up half breed with an ugly ass wife and an eforum fly. Seriously dude get a life.

Comment

Working...
                    X