X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPK v Xiken

Ummmm

Well that was weird.

Looked like school was in session tho - back to the drawing board Xiken?

whats the back story?

WOW.

foundhell should stay out of the build offs.

over $2400 in credits used by Bsnny Blonco and Xiken and the only kills they got were off recoil....

absolutely fucking pathetic. Where is their shit bag boss Bishop? The one who talks like billy bad ass but has been standing on the sidelines while FH is decimated this entire round.

Comment

I was starting to worry when I didnt see TH bragging about that imediately. Glad to see everything is in order and you can suck each others dicks on the forum as per usual

Comment

Props to TPK tho, protecing for what 5 hours ? Longer ? Always impressive when someone does it like that

Comment

Originally posted by josip View Post
          I was starting to worry when I didnt see TH bragging about that imediately. Glad to see everything is in order and you can suck each others dicks on the forum as per usual

another worthless leech.

FH = weak links that won’t last

Comment

from Xiken
            5 hours, 30 minutes, and 29 seconds ago.
            Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
            lmao
            I have money mate

but from what I know it is only Pe We and me spending

nobody else can spend in FH and we are in deep waters now

Comment

go ahead and spend then fuckboi, I only see 0s in TH what are you waiting for ?

Comment

Y'all in traphouse talk alot of shit... Let's see tpk got a gold and ran to "retire" them comes back this round because y'all's ass got kicked.

You got kimbo retireing after this round because y'all got it asses handed to yah.

So who's gonna retire next for y'all...

Comment

Yawn.

You would have saved a lot more self respect for yourself staying quiet over there while doing absolutely nothing.

whats going to be next for Foundhell? Beg IC to jump in the war because they bit off more than they can chew? How much can PePe throw away and impress absolutely nobody?Fuck tard is already paying TMK to take wins that he can easily outspend him on every round and wasting just as much money.

so you tell me what’s next, and also look at your self in the mirror. We see quite a lot of discouragement in your family Skype chat.
                  Last edited by tagme; 04-01-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I'd like to know where this dissapointment is as I don't see any...

What next is TH will begg IU and FH for a truce after this round just like they went to IC for a truce after just 1 round.

Then TH will argue in y'all's Skype chat about said truce...

Comment

You might want to fact check yourself.

but then again, that may require you to come out of the zipped up back pack that Pe We carries all of the Foundhell bots in.

Comment

Working...
                      X