Resume the last 50 rounds for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resume the last 50 rounds for me

Like the title says, I took a break and now I see TMK at the bottom and i see new faces I have never seen before.

Good to see HS, Capo and ICS back again.

Who is the new big daddy so I can suck some turns?

I am still a piece of shit.

Comment

Come on lol
      when has it always been the end of IURU. NH,ICS, HS, and the list keeps going on how many tried taking down the leadership. Especially not a bunch of noobs with subs lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiegoCalifornia View Post
        Come on lol
        when has it always been the end of IURU. NH,ICS, HS, and the list keeps going on how many tried taking down the leadership. Especially not a bunch of noobs with subs lmao
        I am tired of this story. It got to point to the one's who didn't give a fuck to begin with, now really deeply, truly, do. not. give. a. fuck. anymore.
        I couldn't spare a fuck if I had one.

Comment

TMK #3KLoss got his ass handed to him by Pe We so now hes sucking his dick to be able to actually win a JP these days, got his so called family IU/RetirementHome involved in a war which isnt theirs cause he lost ANOTHER JP to Matty boy.

Comment

I couldnt give two fucks about IU. The golden era was Eck and Coca. Nowadays the family is a joke.

Thanks for the explanation Heisen.

Comment

Traphouse found hell an west_coast all seem to be doing well in the top family ranks and in the 2,3 an 4 star levels

Comment

Working...
              X