Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know TH is the best when....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You know TH is the best when....

    WHEN IT TAKES THE WHOLE GAME WORKING TOGETHER TO SLOW US DOWN...

    Yet, we'll still bury all you sleazy fucks. Bishop along with FH will disappear for the 14th time since they started on this game. TMK is sucking his sugar daddy Sheikh dry to try to save his reputation, although hes already played the hack card twice and keeps getting slammed by Pewe and Sextoy. I'd say his reputation is already ruined, from The Mafia King to The Mafia Bitch.

    And I won't get into how weak FH are hitting us when we were already warring with another fam last round. But that doesn't matter. I still see FH and IU sitting on all 0's.

    I think we FoundPussies. Definitely didn't find Hell.

    Last edited by juve16879; 04-09-2020, 03:47 PM.

  • #2
    Oh poor you, you are warring two famillies and calling it a whole game rofl

    Comment


    • #3
      See here's the thing TH is so good and badass then why are y'all hideing and making 3 family's just to build up and be 0d... Y'all talk alot of shit yet y'all ones hideing under fake names

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pikachu View Post
        See here's the thing TH is so good and badass then why are y'all hideing and making 3 family's just to build up and be 0d... Y'all talk alot of shit yet y'all ones hideing under fake names


        coming from Ash aka Windmaster aka the Fake TattooTim2010, this is hilarious.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by janga View Post
          Oh poor you, you are warring two famillies and calling it a whole game rofl
          YEAH 2 dead dus wuse, and 4 working together to bring us down in ranks. LOL thats about as many relevant families this game has now a days.

          On a side note, anybody notice how many players FH has with not even a 1 year badge? and the only medals they have are the ones they got in recent rounds playing with FH. Full of multies, I tell ya.

          Comment


          • #6
            I FIND HILARIOUSLY FUNNY HOW PPL CAN TALK SO MUCH BIG SHIT FROM A COMPUTER OR CELL PHONE ON A INTERNET GAME...HALF YOU PUSSIES WOULD SUCK YOUR MOMS DICK IF SHE WHIPPED IT OUT AND SHOWED YOU.

            Comment


            • #7
              Delusions of Grandeur

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by juve16879 View Post

                YEAH 2 dead dus wuse, and 4 working together to bring us down in ranks. LOL thats about as many relevant families this game has now a days.

                On a side note, anybody notice how many players FH has with not even a 1 year badge? and the only medals they have are the ones they got in recent rounds playing with FH. Full of multies, I tell ya.
                What’s up with those frozen TH players??

                LMAO - cheating ass

                Comment


                • #9
                  TH propo rofl

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X