Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lag Reports

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Bump again , hiring is still shit . Cant build properly

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
      You can't perform this action this quickly, wait a second!

      I keep getting this while hiring.

      Very frustrating.
      Seem to be getting this again, and a lot more now.
      Even if I wait say 3-4 seconds before pressing "scout" button, it still happens.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
        Seem to be getting this again, and a lot more now.
        Even if I wait say 3-4 seconds before pressing "scout" button, it still happens.
        whats the point nobody is responding , was building DUS this round and had to hire 200 at a time compared to the usual 26 because it was taking so lone . Wait until a spender complains and they might do something about it....

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
          whats the point nobody is responding , was building DUS this round and had to hire 200 at a time compared to the usual 26 because it was taking so lone . Wait until a spender complains and they might do something about it....
          Coutinho, you are out of line and this is a final warning to you. You don't have to become personal and bash the staff.

          We read all posts here and take it very seriously, especially if the lag lasts for longer than a few minutes and it is game wide. [everybody is experiencing it] If its not a game wide thing we monitor it and if it goes away it related to your local connection having some issue.

          It is normal for some types of lag to still occur sporadically, and if it doesn't persist , it sometimes isn't our fault, or it should auto correct itself.

          So when someone posts a report and I get online a few hours later and the problem is gone, we don't worry about it.
          Game Admin

          Comment


          • #35
            If you responded originally I wouldn't of done that message , it was the 3rd time I brought it up . Warn me all you like I couldn't care less

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
              If you responded originally I wouldn't of done that message , it was the 3rd time I brought it up . Warn me all you like I couldn't care less
              Does it still happen now? let us know please
              Game Admin

              Comment


              • #37
                It happened last round and Blind brought it up , after that it stopped and worked fine . I've had the problem all round you may be able to hire maybe twice in a row and then get that message for another 3 attempts and so and son on. Dont think its my connection because I use two different types so they cant be both wrong .

                Comment


                • #38
                  Thanks for the information I'll pass it up to storm so we can look into it

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X