Neverending story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drob View Post
    I know you wont believe this but the people i rotated with actually WANTED challenges. We ourselves found it boring...profitable but boring to win every round without fuss. So we all got happy when pope and new hope came along..and then later realt and UT. Im sure if u asked Sheikh Tmk Coca Eck Kold Monkeykilla And numerous others who was there this was some of the best times we had on this game..but to your point v..the power of spenders will never be broken. As they along with subs keep the game running..no if u wanna break the wheel as deanearys would say or however u spell it lol..you must spend as much or more than the people in control..doesnt have to be all on one person...a small group of people who pool together theyre money can make a HUGE DIFFERENCE....i wont name names but alot of the rotation players suck at this game and anyone with decent speed on the keys and some luck with lag along with a solid team could beat them easily..but alas no one wants to....and you cant blame people for that..someone has to care enough in the first place. Most dont.

Don't be a pussy drob. Name some names!

Comment

just dumb

the reason you only see a select few go for rounds every round and they rotate and don't step on each other toes is simple, it's not worth it.

tmb takes a pretty large %, and if you win, you win a little, but if you lose, you lose a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
        @drob i know thats the problem and i know that tweaking a game won't help if these people dictate a game from a Skype chat

IOU and IU are not worth a thing without their spenders circlejerking for rotation

and you just admit as well that the problem indeed are a select handful of people doing just that making the efforts of all the other players futile and worthless...and if these rotating bastards were anywhere close to active and being part of the gameplay

but no....not even that....so everything any other player tries in this game....is pointless because of this

@kraken i play this game more often that the rotation club....but why play it more often when it results in nothing at all?

what's the point when at SOR the next EOR is already descided? looking forward to your answer.....

NB how's sucking drob's cock?
        The answer is obvious. You should stop playing and suck drob's cock.

Comment

well if new hope brought you the most fun you ever had in this game....says enough
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by iKonn View Post
            Name some names!
            come on...drob...only a few names
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
              well if new hope brought you the most fun you ever had in this game....says enough

I said some of the best times...comprehension is paramount sir.

Comment

How did we get to talking about my cock on here..��

Comment

well at least you stayed polite....

harry you see that? that's how adults communicate, kid....

Comment

Working...
                  X