No announcement yet.

No KP for NPC kills - Round 740

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would say raise the bot net 1 bil and add more of them. maybe half what the DU bots were.

Comment

No particular rules set is going to be perfect, "fair", or agreed upon by even 2/3 of the active players in this game. Dare I say it was a flawed system but much more competitive when they had the battle trophies but removed the missions and u had to first get rid of almost all of your ops to prevent from being completely looted of all your battle trophies. Perhaps going back and forth between old rules sets and newer sets from round to round would liven things up and we would all see different players win depending on that rounds particular rules set...

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
        No particular rules set is going to be perfect, "fair", or agreed upon by even 2/3 of the active players in this game. Dare I say it was a flawed system but much more competitive when they had the battle trophies but removed the missions and u had to first get rid of almost all of your ops to prevent from being completely looted of all your battle trophies. Perhaps going back and forth between old rules sets and newer sets from round to round would liven things up and we would all see different players win depending on that rounds particular rules set...
        what the rest of the game does is irrelevant....the problem is the rotating circlejerk club....buying rounds together
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

what's the point of trying to keep a Union going....keep people as active as you can....work around the clock 24/7 and for 10 days straight....with numerous people making an effort....only to see some inactive circlejerk member take the round and reward all their inactive little muppets while actual players who play day in day out get nothing to show for?

people like Gale and Mitsui should be ruling this game since they are the most active and most productive....not righty and nino who have done nothing at all for years now.
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Over 7 million kills and only 500k kps great system

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnT23 View Post
              Over 7 million kills and only 500k kps great system

That's what kind of a shit kicker you r , like the rest of your fag ass Union..!!

Comment

Don't have a macro to sit and protect like the little vagina that you are

Comment

Originally posted by B0NO View Post
                  That's what kind of a shit kicker you r , like the rest of your fag ass Union..!!

you crack me up, boner

Comment

It's funny how the shit talkers are the ones who do nothing. let's see you build boner

Comment

He's too busy trying to see how far he can get his head up lopovs ass to build.

Comment

I agree Mitsui and other active players should be rewarded more so than some schmucks being handed ranks or some attention whores who trade nudes for ranks or write poor articles , interviews and blogs for credits whilst the circle jerk rotation and their multies gets together on Skype and does their dealing. Mitsui and the macro is annoying though. He works hard but these third world fags, Eastern Europe trash cunts, lazy Canadian bastards with their multies living in their mother's basement ultimately hurt this game.
                        Last edited by Super_Fly; 07-05-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

how about with no bots to muddy the waters we get killer family medals for this round?

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                            how about with no bots to muddy the waters we get killer family medals for this round?
                            people who hardly play and just collect medals should stfu....

Comment

What were the odds on Me & Eck. 1st , 2nd

Comment

I highly think

when you kill bots you should not get no kill points cause there is no competition
                                on the other hand cash and standard loot is a option to suggest for this bot situation but kill points is not on the agenda as they can not re build and hit back etc so no comp is there

stay with the kill points on real players !

Comment

Working...
                                X