Alton Sterling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alton Sterling

Pinned down by two officers and shot point blank 6 times, then told to stay on the ground.. Another day in America .

RIP and God bless your family.

Comment

Yeah i jus saw that vid on a facebook post sad very sad a lot of black ppl dying by the hands of cops an with no justification they could have used other methods

Comment

Maybe if both officers didn't have one hand on there guns and used both to restrain him, he'd be in handcuffs and not brutally murdered..

Comment

dude had a gun . the call complaint was due to the gun. Don't want to get shot? Don't wave a gun at people .

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
            dude had a gun . the call complaint was due to the gun. Don't want to get shot? Don't wave a gun at people .

They had him on the floor what was the piint of shooting him like a mad dog they could have used other methods first an death as a last option

Comment

It's legal to carry a gun in Louisiana over the age of 21.
              The owner of the store knew him for years and said he was a good guy.
              It just so happened to be another anonymous call and he fit the description.
              They murdered that man, nobody can justify that, it was murder.

Comment

Originally posted by BFLY View Post
                It's legal to carry a gun in Louisiana over the age of 21.
                The owner of the store knew him for years and said he was a good guy.
                It just so happened to be another anonymous call and he fit the description.
                They murdered that man, nobody can justify that, it was murder.
                Aren't they all "good guys" after they have been shot?
                Probably been gang banging for years, and prob murdered a few people.

If I were a cop, I would take zero chance with anyone with a gun.
                Hell I wouldn't even get out the car, I'd drive by a mother fucker.
                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

they be murderin my brothas .

Comment

just seen another that is worse . whoaa

Comment

I jus seen a white guy resist 2 cops an punch them an all they did was taze him an he made the cops go outside while being tazed

Comment

I better stop tanning .

Comment

Working...
                        X