Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TH vs Four Fams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TH vs Four Fams

    TH (The_Wolf and team) vs Four Fams.
    Man- The_Wolf is a different league.
    wow!!
    agree or disagree. Be fair and vote. Voting through comments only.
    Last edited by KING; 05-08-2020, 12:48 AM.

  • #2
    Agreed .the _wolf alone is seen fighting four families filled with bunches of super useless dicks and bitches .its a straight vote for traphouse

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kumar23 View Post
      Agreed .the _wolf alone is seen fighting four families filled with bunches of super useless dicks and bitches .its a straight vote for traphouse
      Ooh their, watch your language. But ya that’s what how it looks like.

      Comment


      • #4
        respect to Th and the wolf going against the system is something I respect.

        free wolfgang! he has let over 1million turns expire over the last year

        Comment


        • #5
          TH has the cleanest assholes in the game with you simps licking it all the time

          Comment


          • #6
            Pe pe, benny_brokeho and TMGay think they are actually making a difference is the funniest part! TH dont give a fuck about ranking, you useless Dbags build high amd watch your fams get raped like a**************

            Comment


            • #7
              Trap House as usual is killing it!

              Comment


              • #8
                these tmgay , pepe are self bored here and wandering onto other game places

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well, thanks for all the comments folks. Clearly TH seems to be nailing it. Kudos!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Might want to take a look at nameless they seem to have a lot of 00's going on over there all the sudden...hmmmmm

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by naughty1 View Post
                      Might want to take a look at nameless they seem to have a lot of 00's going on over there all the sudden...hmmmmm
                      yup. The 4th fam

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sharing our personal chat. Shh... Keep it a secret.

                        “Someone hitting your ops? Means a job well done by you. You wanted to piss them off and you hit the bullseye!
                        Ha Ha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KING View Post

                          yup. The 4th fam
                          Sure if you mean them saying all round were good, no war between us and then using a bullshit reason to hit us then yeah I guess by that logic we are the 4th fam. None of this occurred when you made this post though so I'm curious how we were included at that point.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KING View Post
                            Well, thanks for all the comments folks. Clearly TH seems to be nailing it. Kudos!
                            Lmao
                            in what shape way or form is TH winning anything?
                            since the war they challenged 1 JP and lost 2,000$ in turbo
                            We’ve taken every round to make up what we’ve spent while they have spent and not even ranked their family last few rounds
                            Don’t talk out your ass , you make yourself look stupid
                            PS: Please challenge this main TH Don’t build too early this time

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by T_M_K View Post

                              Lmao
                              in what shape way or form is TH winning anything?
                              since the war they challenged 1 JP and lost 2,000$ in turbo
                              We’ve taken every round to make up what we’ve spent while they have spent and not even ranked their family last few rounds
                              Don’t talk out your ass , you make yourself look stupid
                              PS: Please challenge this main TH Don’t build too early this time



                              WE? Lmao. Man, you're down about $4500 and been sucking dick to every penny back you can. Please save some dignity for yourself and don't say WE lmao. Also, TH is definitely whooping their ass as far as WAR is concerned. Ranks? Yeah, they haven't done shit. It's becoming very eXpensive for the new SHOT caller of TMB.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X