Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Landing/ signup/ login Pages feedback

Hi people

We put some new designs in front of the game site. These should be mobile friendly.

Please can you provide us with some feedback if things do not display properly on your side? It would be greatly appreciated:

We would need to know:

1 - Phone/Device/tablet type and model?:

2 - is it Android/IPhone or other OS?

3 - Report any display errors you get

Your help would be much appreciated so we can make it work smoothly for everyone

Thank you!
    - The Mafia Boss
    Game Admin

gonna be fully honest
    1) used both a Samsung galaxy A50(Android) and a HP laptop i hate having to do extra clicks to log in.... i used to just hit log in now i need to hit play now wait for that page to load then i finally get to scroll down about 2 inches just to hit the log in on the laptop.
    on the galaxy A50 still need to click the play now button then need to screen even furture to find the log in button. the old landing age was better had no excess clicks and now extra scrolling

Comment

On PC at themafiaboss.com first page click "Play Now". (one extra click, OMG)
      On login page, login
      if no Turbo is active, you're done.
      If Turbo is active, select round.
      Hardly a big imposition.
      If you have to "wait for that page to load" then you should upgrade the hamster wheel that powers your internet.

Comment

No issue using iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachu View Post
          i finally get to scroll down about 2 inches just to hit the log in on the laptop.
          you can zoom out the page to 90%.

However, the design looks great but its too zoomed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Watson5g View Post
            you can zoom out the page to 90%.

However, the design looks great but its too zoomed in.
            Thanks brother will chat to designer and coder on this

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachu View Post
              gonna be fully honest
              1) used both a Samsung galaxy A50(Android) and a HP laptop i hate having to do extra clicks to log in.... i used to just hit log in now i need to hit play now wait for that page to load then i finally get to scroll down about 2 inches just to hit the log in on the laptop.
              on the galaxy A50 still need to click the play now button then need to screen even furture to find the log in button. the old landing age was better had no excess clicks and now extra scrolling
              Noted on the extra clicks/scrolling, lets check if it can get working where if you got existing cookies then ASA You click to login to the game it takes you straight in. And noted on the scrolling thing also.

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                If you have to "wait for that page to load" then you should upgrade the hamster wheel that powers your internet.
                unfortunatly theres no hamster on the wheel... i got a disk shaped thing on my roof to supply the internet but if you want to pay the 10k+ to get a real internet provider to run a line down my road i wont comlain

Comment

Looks good on iPhone, Storm. Good redesign.

But a little zoomed up on Chrome for Mac. Uncomfortable. Reduce the zoom to 80% of what it is currently on the second page. First page is fine.

Comment

I used Samsung S - 10.
                    Everything looked good.

The new experience is more in line with what I expect to see when I visit a site with my phone. Good work guys.

Comment

It looks good. I would also prefer if there wasnt the extra click, but its no big deal

Comment

looks fine but seems unnecessary kinda like most of the tmb staff.

Comment

Working...
                        X