Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trap house against guns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trap house against guns

    So tell me why hype but 8 mill with no guns ? Is this the trap house difference

  • #2
    I heard Hype is a big Bernie advocate

    Comment


    • #3
      They tooker guns

      Comment


      • #4
        Imagine giving it the big I am and embarrassing yourself like that. " The Craphouse Difference "

        Comment


        • #5
          GOT GUNS?

          Comment


          • #6
            Imagine being such a nonce, u remember the sweets but forget the guns? HypeTheNonce

            Comment


            • #7
              And he tells me Im the noob

              Comment


              • #8
                rom KLASHNEKOFF 23 hours, 45 minutes, and 58 seconds ago.
                Trash
                from KLASHNEKOFF 1 day, 34 minutes, and 20 seconds ago.
                Trash

                Is this the moment where I should start sending them messages like this ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by josip View Post
                  rom KLASHNEKOFF 23 hours, 45 minutes, and 58 seconds ago.
                  Trash
                  from KLASHNEKOFF 1 day, 34 minutes, and 20 seconds ago.
                  Trash

                  Is this the moment where I should start sending them messages like this ?
                  Might be a bit soon after benny lost 3 mill du hitting ops with no drugs to do that. Have you considered waiting till next round?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yes you can hire wolfgang from me but it will cost ya but that i am willing to listen to offers.

                    is this real hype lost 8m dus cause he didn't buy guns?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                      yes you can hire wolfgang from me but it will cost ya but that i am willing to listen to offers.

                      is this real hype lost 8m dus cause he didn't buy guns?
                      Yes, he did.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Stinky-socks View Post
                        So tell me why hype but 8 mill with no guns ? Is this the trap house difference
                        probably so no kill points were awarded for killing him ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          1st ..... It was 6.2 mil not 8 ... You fucks are daft
                          secondly yes the dumb fuck forgot to buy guns before hitting benny..... All y'all dick riders hop off .... Kids still got more skill in his nut sack then most of ya twats

                          KIMBO. .... Got a problem... Message me in game
                          Last edited by who_cares; 05-11-2020, 02:19 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Blood everywhere

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by who_cares View Post
                              1st ..... It was 6.2 mil not 8 ... You fucks are daft
                              secondly yes the dumb fuck forgot to buy guns before hitting benny..... All y'all dick riders hop off .... Kids still got some skill in his nut sack then most of ya twats

                              KIMBO. .... Got a problem... Message me in game
                              1st we have all forgot to buy guns...
                              2nd what he does with his nut sack should be kept between you 2..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X