X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABOUT LAST ROUND FROM ADMIN

To all of you talking about macros being used last round:

THIS IS MY FINAL WORD ON LAST ROUND:

1 - There will be no redo's and no refunds to those of you asking. period.

2 - I watched every minute of it. I watched the winner hire well before 8 minute mark and start collecting non stop at a steady pace until the end.

3 - I have seen a quite few players collect MUCH faster than him. TMK, babbo, Pops, Islander, Spade, coca, Eck all are MUCH faster.

4 - We all have seen MUCH FASTER collectors than this.

5 - A few weeks ago the winner last round.... asked me whats the best collecting method and all i told him was:
    make sure you allow yourself sufficient time to use up all the turns you put into the round, according to a comfortable speed you know you can work at.. try to end up with no turns left over.

He did this once before and he lost more than $5000 and had millions of turns left he wasted. Because he started at the 3 minute mark to hire and collect - Thats why he asked and I gave him logical simple info. I will say when he lost the cash he didn't bitch and moan.

6 - When i go onto team viewer and ask him to show me and am satisfied he is legit- some will still cry foul and say he used a macro and present skype chats where they claim trap-house is selling or made him use a macro. To this is will say once off: I watched the guy and I am happy that he collected at a reasonable pace for me not to question this.

Don't be sore losers Guys. Its all fine when he lost and your teams won - now he won - give him his due.

I am not gonna discuss this further with anyone and anyone who is unhappy further....that's your problem - do as you must if you are unhappy.

Finally on this: I will not be responding to anymore queries about last round. I will ignore anything about this and will have all negative postings about this removed.

FINALLY ABOUT ROUND END BUILD OFFS AND GAME COMPETITION:

I am looking at this entire round end situation based on how players behave and how the competition is affected. I have been looking at this for a while. We note the impact of wins and losses and how players behave under this conditions.

we are going to make some strong changes here on this round end scenario- on how the game is played, won and lost. Its time to change where the game is won and lost in the last 5 minutes. It causes too many broken hearts. And lost money through risky speculation and game-play scenario and sore losers who make charge-backs when they cannot accept being beaten.

All this complaints has now highlighted to me that this needs changing the sooner the better..... and its going to be done where players will have to play hard from day one and no more last minute jump in and win and overcome families who worked hard for 10 days.

We will make announcements well in advance and no surprise changes will be made.
    Expect some radical changes in the next few weeks.

- Storm
    Game Admin
Working...
X