• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i must be doing something wrong wheres the abuse messages :P

Comment

• ur slipping mate x

Comment

• I think its too difficult to say who is the best pure killer. I guess what you would have to do is come up with a definition everyone would agree on as to what actually is the method you would use to measure to define a killer. The game medal makes a definition for this based on the rules. I wouldnt waste too much time arguing that the rules don't define the best killers. People using their own facilities as well as the help they get from others and convincing people to do things and in many cases the luck of being on when a big opportunity falls into your lap is part of the game.

I guess my point was that with the farming, bt looting, bt collecting, and boosting in the past and a host of other activities and motivations it is something that we probably wont agree on. What I do know is that if you made up a game and say you took away the collecting and JP and you had equal turns and everyone was motivated to only get their own medal and you also were not allowed to know who anyone else is,,, then you might find out in several rounds and only if everyone was playing the same amount of time.

The best killer probably btw doesnt want to be mentioned as the best killer. The best killer won't want kill counts. They don't want to diminish their kills because they get known as a killer and become a target which would actually diminish their kills in the long term.

Comment

• atm....that question is answered by looking for the greatest looter and the largest builder....but not the greatest killer
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

• Oldie but a Goldie bumIp

Comment

• No bots, no farming and no reason to talk shit or boost his own ego : C-Note.

Comment

• Jumbo's da man

Comment

Working...
                X