Who is TMB's best killer at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let me lay rest to jumbo being a good killer

when you kill yourself its called a suicide.

rom Jumbozo
    1 day, 17 hours, 46 minutes, and 12 seconds ago.
    Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
    Jumbozo invaded your headquarter. 4810 of your boys were killed, 9857 of Jumbozo's died as well. dynamo collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 9,857 ak47 from the bodies.

from Jumbozo
    1 day, 17 hours, 46 minutes, and 13 seconds ago.
    Jumbozo invaded your headquarter. 5706 of your boys were killed, 8961 of Jumbozo's died as well. dynamo collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 8,961 ak47 from the bodies.

from Jumbozo
    1 day, 17 hours, 46 minutes, and 15 seconds ago.
    Jumbozo invaded your headquarter. 6520 of your boys were killed, 8146 of Jumbozo's died as well. dynamo collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 8,146 ak47 from the bodies.

from Jumbozo
    1 day, 17 hours, 46 minutes, and 18 seconds ago.
    Jumbozo invaded your headquarter. 7159 of your boys were killed, 7406 of Jumbozo's died as well. dynamo collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 7,406 ak47 from the bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd View Post
      Raven really bothers me. Something tells me it's not really a girl, It's a shame what some will do to attempt to be successful in a virtual world. Catfish.
      Looks more like a dogfish to me. Woof.

Comment

• ps I was the best. Duh.

Comment

• Originally posted by toodles View Post
          let me lay rest to jumbo being a good killer

when you kill yourself its called a suicide.

rom Jumbozo
          1 day, 17 hours, 46 minutes, and 12 seconds ago.
          Jumbozo invaded your headquarter. 4810 of your boys were killed, 9857 of Jumbozo's died as well. dynamo collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 9,857 ak47 from the bodies.

from Jumbozo
          1 day, 17 hours, 46 minutes, and 13 seconds ago.
          Jumbozo invaded your headquarter. 5706 of your boys were killed, 8961 of Jumbozo's died as well. dynamo collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 8,961 ak47 from the bodies.

from Jumbozo
          1 day, 17 hours, 46 minutes, and 15 seconds ago.
          Jumbozo invaded your headquarter. 6520 of your boys were killed, 8146 of Jumbozo's died as well. dynamo collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 8,146 ak47 from the bodies.

from Jumbozo
          1 day, 17 hours, 46 minutes, and 18 seconds ago.
          Jumbozo invaded your headquarter. 7159 of your boys were killed, 7406 of Jumbozo's died as well. dynamo collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 7,406 ak47 from the bodies.
          being a good killer depends on the situation
          sometimes when you hit someone at the beggining you lost due to the difference in the amount of thugs or hitmen. this result depends of the amount of turns someone gets and if this amount is enough to hit the targets you pick before you start the hits. Not everytime is because the one is hitting is a silly dude.
          Sometimes people that are in a fam that just play for fun dont pick a target playing inteligent, they just want to piss someone off. Some people try to enjoy the game and do the hits for the fun and no for actually defeating the other fam because there is a disadvantage in a cash vs cash.

if they would want to play inteligent they just need to use a calculator and hire dus well armed with the exact amount of turns and the right networth to be most efficient in the use of turns. but it depends on the limits of turns/creds he has.

Suicides are very common in fam vs fam war because usually people double team a target and the first one try to kill the most amount of dus so the second can finish him off. and not everytime is silly. Sometimes there is just one target they can pick or there is a target they hate the most (it happens many times lol)

so it depends of the situation, we dont know how this fucker Jumbozo thinks lol
          Last edited by Liam_Gallagher; 04-21-2014, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• liam ..

I am not in a family. So throw ALL the family stuff and personal stuff in the trash. I know what you are saying though and respect what you are trying to say.

Tears finally got me effectively. And He Killed efficiently.

Seriously no disrespect to rumbo but anyone can hire .. protect ... suicide. If that is the criteria for best killer then all the guys that passed him in the free killing are better then him by the same margin they beat him.

When I first started the game Eck killed me in a few seconds.

I killed against the IU guys when I was with cheese and we had some good battles in turbos. I trained hungry hamster and a few of the other guys and I can tell you that Silent Bob.. Eck.. Cocamafiosa.. and quite a few of the other free killers in IU would obliterate jumbo.

The real killing only happened in some of the turbos where you had to try and limit the farming and know who was going to feed. We didnt have guys like bomb building for farming and a few other guys ready to lay their heads on the tracks.

The game of "killing" turned into a farm fest bonanza as you recall and that wasnt killing.

I hear pleas from people to bring it back but farming kills was no better then looting dead bodies. It also gave a new category of game play called boosters.

Killing to me is different then looting bts, or suiciding, Too me its who gets the most net kills. If you are suiciding to kill to my way of thinking you should lose BTs at double the rate for being a retard.

There really hasnt been a rational killing system in place that couldnt be exploited with dinkflunk gameplay.

No disrespect to guys who are really killing with no regard for a bt. But thats kind of my entire point.

Also guys that are just getting turns as free players . You gotta do what you gotta do I guess and I understand it from that point but I wouldnt call it killing.

Comment

• shut up and join my family toodles.

Comment

• I have never claimed to be the greatest killer..I play how I learned to play long before bts ..which was from a zero...it is the strategy I have used my entire tmb career...when hitting...it is funny though that people post these hits or those hits as though they would prove a point...they in fact prove nothing..yes I protect when I hit..and I am good at it if I was not you would hit me ...yes I get my ops killed...because why would I kill or loot or do anything to have somebody hit me 3000 times a day...yes I suicide when I am done...for the same reason...you get hit and I lose nothing...so that to me is a win..you do not like it, play however you like..I never post saying anybodys style of play is stupid it is a game..it is fun to me, whatever is fun to you I would hope you play that way...you want to kill ops all round go for it...you want to kill unarmed all round go for it..you want to loot bts or cash great..but just realize that what won't happen more than once a year is anybody on this game will hit me when I am online hitting..I wish all of you a very good round...and my only request is that YOU GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING KILL COUNTER STORM

Comment

liam ..

I am not in a family. So throw ALL the family stuff and personal stuff in the trash. I know what you are saying though and respect what you are trying to say.

Tears finally got me effectively. And He Killed efficiently.

Seriously no disrespect to rumbo but anyone can hire .. protect ... suicide. If that is the criteria for best killer then all the guys that passed him in the free killing are better then him by the same margin they beat him.

When I first started the game Eck killed me in a few seconds.

I killed against the IU guys when I was with cheese and we had some good battles in turbos. I trained hungry hamster and a few of the other guys and I can tell you that Silent Bob.. Eck.. Cocamafiosa.. and quite a few of the other free killers in IU would obliterate jumbo.

The real killing only happened in some of the turbos where you had to try and limit the farming and know who was going to feed. We didnt have guys like bomb building for farming and a few other guys ready to lay their heads on the tracks.

The game of "killing" turned into a farm fest bonanza as you recall and that wasnt killing.

I hear pleas from people to bring it back but farming kills was no better then looting dead bodies. It also gave a new category of game play called boosters.

Killing to me is different then looting bts, or suiciding, Too me its who gets the most net kills. If you are suiciding to kill to my way of thinking you should lose BTs at double the rate for being a retard.

There really hasnt been a rational killing system in place that couldnt be exploited with dinkflunk gameplay.

No disrespect to guys who are really killing with no regard for a bt. But thats kind of my entire point.

Also guys that are just getting turns as free players . You gotta do what you gotta do I guess and I understand it from that point but I wouldnt call it killing.
                  haha..its fine dude, i was just trying to give another look at the killing discussion

i played from rounds 60 to 90 aprox
                  those years each family can have 30 members and there were wars of 60 fams vs 60 fams lol.
                  i had at my best 2 fams with over 40 returning members in the Phoenix "Empire" lol
                  we did all kind of killing: low net killing unarmed and armed, suicides. war chats teaming to kill targets.
                  at those years each dus killed and even suicides counted.
                  we killed dus to defeat other fams, own a city, piss off people. not jackpots or prizes involved, just fun.
                  we used to make bets about who killed the more amount of dus.(storm give back the kill counter)

those were different times in the game. many targets to hit.
                  for Phx the main thing was give supporters a headache(almost all of us were free players). At the best moment of FWB. Cypriot and other supporters had to max eaxh other lol. it was priceless.
                  thats killing in this game for me.

Comment

• @toodles showing attack logs. hahaha you might as well started by saying first of all i am a moron so get ready because it pretty much says the same thing to me at least.

again it is subjective, anyone can kill for medals too trust me i have tons of ind killing medals in both free and supporter without actually supporting and pretty much all of them in turbos, at one time the most silvers. lol and i still say and will keep saying jumbozo is more of a killer than me.

never mind just keep posting attack logs

Comment

• @ eli if you been around here long enough over 50% say " BS he never suicides." Only a moron wouldnt know that. In the interest of brevity I eliminated about 9 posts of people wagging their finger saying this.

Killing obviously means different things to different people. It is subjective and thats why I had to put so much context into what I believe to be killing, vs farming, vs bt looting which to me are mutually exclusive,

I have no doubt he may be a better killer then you. So I guess we agree on something.

Comment

• This is just a test.

Comment

• Ned stark is alive !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
                            Ned stark is alive !!!!!
                            hahaha it's a miracle!
                            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

• Meatworker is right and he has big tats I see them in person hahah! oh and Im sorry turd, but I am a woman, not a girl- If I bother you then perhaps I am doing my job, this is a game you learn to talk to cunts like a cunt- get over it.

Comment

@ eli if you been around here long enough over 50% say " BS he never suicides." Only a moron wouldnt know that. In the interest of brevity I eliminated about 9 posts of people wagging their finger saying this.

Killing obviously means different things to different people. It is subjective and thats why I had to put so much context into what I believe to be killing, vs farming, vs bt looting which to me are mutually exclusive,

I have no doubt he may be a better killer then you. So I guess we agree on something.

you have no doubt he may be a better killer then me. may actually applies doubt you are a liar sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X