Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is TMB's best killer at the moment?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hollywood is no joe farmer or Bt cocktard he is a pure KILLER and did you know one year he was also voted sexiest man alive in tmb whatcha think of that

    Comment


    • but due to observation and professional documentation I can provide a sufficient list of Farmers, Bt Collectors and Real Killers, this can be described as 'Action Research' it helps me evaluate and analyse situations for best possible conclusions and create blog writing

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
        Hollywood is no joe farmer or Bt cocktard he is a pure KILLER and did you know one year he was also voted sexiest man alive in tmb whatcha think of that

        lol, yes the only scientific poll ever done in tmb.

        still don't my my medal for for that.

        Comment


        • Sexiest Man Alive or my 'Action Research' ? LOL I still have your cowboy uniform in my closet your wore that night fucking hilarious

          Comment


          • blue suede shoes hahaha

            Comment


            • i will show you why hollywood doesnt like attack logs.

              from Hollywood_Hubert
              1 day, 20 hours, 23 minutes, and 29 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 1015 of your boys got whacked. 4908 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

              from Hollywood_Hubert
              1 day, 20 hours, 23 minutes, and 29 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 3437 of your boys got whacked. 12110 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

              from Hollywood_Hubert
              1 day, 20 hours, 23 minutes, and 32 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 6063 of your boys got whacked. 13323 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

              from Hollywood_Hubert
              1 day, 20 hours, 24 minutes, and 29 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 8995 of your boys got whacked. 15122 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

              from Hollywood_Hubert
              1 day, 20 hours, 24 minutes, and 39 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 12520 of your boys got whacked. 17626 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

              from Hollywood_Hubert
              1 day, 20 hours, 24 minutes, and 48 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 14772 of your boys got whacked. 18463 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

              from Hollywood_Hubert
              1 day, 20 hours, 25 minutes, and 28 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 16543 of your boys got whacked. 18463 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

              from Hollywood_Hubert
              1 day, 20 hours, 25 minutes, and 28 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 18390 of your boys got whacked. 18463 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

              from Hollywood_Hubert
              1 day, 20 hours, 25 minutes, and 32 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 19169 of your boys got whacked. 18463 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

              from Hollywood_Hubert
              1 day, 20 hours, 25 minutes, and 35 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 19169 of your boys got whacked. 18463 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.


              So my vote would be that the UC family wins suicide killing award hands down.

              Killers. ... too funny.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chukalonee View Post
                i will show you why hollywood doesnt like attack logs.

                from Hollywood_Hubert
                1 day, 20 hours, 23 minutes, and 29 seconds ago.
                Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 1015 of your boys got whacked. 4908 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

                from Hollywood_Hubert
                1 day, 20 hours, 23 minutes, and 29 seconds ago.
                Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 3437 of your boys got whacked. 12110 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

                from Hollywood_Hubert
                1 day, 20 hours, 23 minutes, and 32 seconds ago.
                Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 6063 of your boys got whacked. 13323 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

                from Hollywood_Hubert
                1 day, 20 hours, 24 minutes, and 29 seconds ago.
                Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 8995 of your boys got whacked. 15122 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

                from Hollywood_Hubert
                1 day, 20 hours, 24 minutes, and 39 seconds ago.
                Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 12520 of your boys got whacked. 17626 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

                from Hollywood_Hubert
                1 day, 20 hours, 24 minutes, and 48 seconds ago.
                Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 14772 of your boys got whacked. 18463 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

                from Hollywood_Hubert
                1 day, 20 hours, 25 minutes, and 28 seconds ago.
                Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 16543 of your boys got whacked. 18463 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

                from Hollywood_Hubert
                1 day, 20 hours, 25 minutes, and 28 seconds ago.
                Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 18390 of your boys got whacked. 18463 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

                from Hollywood_Hubert
                1 day, 20 hours, 25 minutes, and 32 seconds ago.
                Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 19169 of your boys got whacked. 18463 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.

                from Hollywood_Hubert
                1 day, 20 hours, 25 minutes, and 35 seconds ago.
                Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                Hollywood_Hubert drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 19169 of your boys got whacked. 18463 of Hollywood_Hubert's boys were also killed.


                So my vote would be that the UC family wins suicide killing award hands down.

                Killers. ... too funny.
                damn right we would because family first in my book.


                no the reason i don't like attack logs is because no one cares and it just makes the person posting them look stupid not the person in them. I wonder if i had a reason for those attacks? or maybe it's just i don't know the killing ratios. haha, i mean come on.

                Comment


                • its gotta be Roughy I try to be like him

                  Comment


                  • Missmack is the best killer now

                    MissMack
                    Ranked 1 in Level 3, and 1 national.

                    Currently in Palermo

                    This mafioso got 0 operatives
                    and 0 defensives

                    This mafioso has 116,796 battle trophies

                    Consigliere of IU family.
                    Level 3Level 3Level 3

                    last seen 6 minutes, and 16 seconds ago.

                    networth $11,953,451,250,000


                    Oh no she is the best collector my mistake

                    Since V likes posting profiles i thought i would post one too

                    Comment


                    • ELI... Your reason was because your boy was crying that I was going to pass him. So you were trying to zero me but unsuccessful.

                      Donkier actually got the last of the 60000 or so and he is IU .

                      Actually to be honest Friday.. Miss Mack is a killer that the only difference between her and some of the others is that there isnt a waste of turns on BTs. Its just killin.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Chukalonee View Post
                        ELI... Your reason was because your boy was crying that I was going to pass him. So you were trying to zero me but unsuccessful.

                        Donkier actually got the last of the 60000 or so and he is IU .

                        Actually to be honest Friday.. Miss Mack is a killer that the only difference between her and some of the others is that there isnt a waste of turns on BTs. Its just killin.

                        you're a genius. think about what u write. unsuccessful, yup u passed him

                        Comment


                        • heh the dude was a bt looter, and also getting fed bts by some guy named hopsin. \

                          dude you probably think that is killing. You are a dumbass that failed to zero a free player.

                          You spent 15000 turns trying to zero and you failed. I killed you trying to kill me. In effect I received more net kills than you and I was at a party. Probably spent 10 percent of the time . and didnt have to spend anyones money or effort assisting and burning turns. So yeah compared to you genius sounds about right. Or I could just say I am normal and you are simple minded

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Chukalonee View Post
                            heh the dude was a bt looter, and also getting fed bts by some guy named hopsin. \

                            dude you probably think that is killing. You are a dumbass that failed to zero a free player.

                            You spent 15000 turns trying to zero and you failed. I killed you trying to kill me. In effect I received more net kills than you and I was at a party. Probably spent 10 percent of the time . and didnt have to spend anyones money or effort assisting and burning turns. So yeah compared to you genius sounds about right. Or I could just say I am normal and you are simple minded
                            lol, testy. no i think it was stopping you from passing my family member in rankings which i did. You're funny, you think i care about dus killed,money spent, turns burnt you posted my attacks logs like i don't know what i'm doing and i did exactly what i intended to do, which is stop you from passing a family member.

                            Comment


                            • MrEight if he was still about killing

                              Comment


                              • But donkier is the one that stopped me. Not you.

                                So unless donkier is you stop saying you were effective.

                                When I kill I also set up for higher level players to spend their turns killing me with suicides.

                                I have a small network of friends that bet against each other in the game. Getting their money is my priority.

                                My ex bets against me. He recently was a medalist in free killing back to back without looting. I just was trying to shut him up.

                                Thread is about who is the best killer. I think I quantified why you sir do not qualify.

                                ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++

                                But to get back on tooic. IMHO. I think eck is the best killer.

                                During my tenure with chaos I would always focus on the jackpot and who was the biggest threat to the jackpot. I remember being ignored a couple of times when I asked if it was okay to hit xyz. And actually told by guys that the person was in the family.

                                In both instances the person stole the jackpot.

                                The reason I pick eck is because his focus when more active was good at picking who to kill that mattered.
                                Randomly going about killing anything is something a retard can do.
                                Eck in my view also when there was a threat active was the first to respond. I don't know how many times in a family I seen guys watch their teammates get hammered and sit and do nothing.
                                When I was with madhouse I couldn't stand Crazyruss rankwhore and went at him with a verbal assault. Eck stepped in to help his friend and was willing to kill his own family members in support of a friend.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X