• Show
Clear All

• driver
    replied
    Jumbo's da man

Leave a comment:

• Bumpy_Johnson
    replied
    No bots, no farming and no reason to talk shit or boost his own ego : C-Note.

Leave a comment:

• Super_Fly
    replied
    Oldie but a Goldie bumIp

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    atm....that question is answered by looking for the greatest looter and the largest builder....but not the greatest killer

Leave a comment:

• toodles
    replied
    I think its too difficult to say who is the best pure killer. I guess what you would have to do is come up with a definition everyone would agree on as to what actually is the method you would use to measure to define a killer. The game medal makes a definition for this based on the rules. I wouldnt waste too much time arguing that the rules don't define the best killers. People using their own facilities as well as the help they get from others and convincing people to do things and in many cases the luck of being on when a big opportunity falls into your lap is part of the game.

I guess my point was that with the farming, bt looting, bt collecting, and boosting in the past and a host of other activities and motivations it is something that we probably wont agree on. What I do know is that if you made up a game and say you took away the collecting and JP and you had equal turns and everyone was motivated to only get their own medal and you also were not allowed to know who anyone else is,,, then you might find out in several rounds and only if everyone was playing the same amount of time.

The best killer probably btw doesnt want to be mentioned as the best killer. The best killer won't want kill counts. They don't want to diminish their kills because they get known as a killer and become a target which would actually diminish their kills in the long term.

Leave a comment:

• Ravenky
    replied
    ur slipping mate x

Leave a comment:

• Eck
    replied
    i must be doing something wrong wheres the abuse messages :P

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    But donkier is the one that stopped me. Not you.

So unless donkier is you stop saying you were effective.

When I kill I also set up for higher level players to spend their turns killing me with suicides.

I have a small network of friends that bet against each other in the game. Getting their money is my priority.

My ex bets against me. He recently was a medalist in free killing back to back without looting. I just was trying to shut him up.

Thread is about who is the best killer. I think I quantified why you sir do not qualify.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++

But to get back on tooic. IMHO. I think eck is the best killer.

During my tenure with chaos I would always focus on the jackpot and who was the biggest threat to the jackpot. I remember being ignored a couple of times when I asked if it was okay to hit xyz. And actually told by guys that the person was in the family.

In both instances the person stole the jackpot.

The reason I pick eck is because his focus when more active was good at picking who to kill that mattered.
    Randomly going about killing anything is something a retard can do.
    Eck in my view also when there was a threat active was the first to respond. I don't know how many times in a family I seen guys watch their teammates get hammered and sit and do nothing.
    When I was with madhouse I couldn't stand Crazyruss rankwhore and went at him with a verbal assault. Eck stepped in to help his friend and was willing to kill his own family members in support of a friend.

Leave a comment:

• wwww
    replied
    MrEight if he was still about killing

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    Originally posted by Chukalonee View Post
    heh the dude was a bt looter, and also getting fed bts by some guy named hopsin. \

dude you probably think that is killing. You are a dumbass that failed to zero a free player.

You spent 15000 turns trying to zero and you failed. I killed you trying to kill me. In effect I received more net kills than you and I was at a party. Probably spent 10 percent of the time . and didnt have to spend anyones money or effort assisting and burning turns. So yeah compared to you genius sounds about right. Or I could just say I am normal and you are simple minded
    lol, testy. no i think it was stopping you from passing my family member in rankings which i did. You're funny, you think i care about dus killed,money spent, turns burnt you posted my attacks logs like i don't know what i'm doing and i did exactly what i intended to do, which is stop you from passing a family member.

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    heh the dude was a bt looter, and also getting fed bts by some guy named hopsin. \

dude you probably think that is killing. You are a dumbass that failed to zero a free player.

You spent 15000 turns trying to zero and you failed. I killed you trying to kill me. In effect I received more net kills than you and I was at a party. Probably spent 10 percent of the time . and didnt have to spend anyones money or effort assisting and burning turns. So yeah compared to you genius sounds about right. Or I could just say I am normal and you are simple minded

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    Originally posted by Chukalonee View Post
    ELI... Your reason was because your boy was crying that I was going to pass him. So you were trying to zero me but unsuccessful.

Donkier actually got the last of the 60000 or so and he is IU .

Actually to be honest Friday.. Miss Mack is a killer that the only difference between her and some of the others is that there isnt a waste of turns on BTs. Its just killin.

you're a genius. think about what u write. unsuccessful, yup u passed him

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    ELI... Your reason was because your boy was crying that I was going to pass him. So you were trying to zero me but unsuccessful.

Donkier actually got the last of the 60000 or so and he is IU .

Actually to be honest Friday.. Miss Mack is a killer that the only difference between her and some of the others is that there isnt a waste of turns on BTs. Its just killin.

Leave a comment:

• Friday
    replied
    Missmack is the best killer now

MissMack
    Ranked 1 in Level 3, and 1 national.

Currently in Palermo

This mafioso got 0 operatives
    and 0 defensives

This mafioso has 116,796 battle trophies

Consigliere of IU family.
    Level 3Level 3Level 3

last seen 6 minutes, and 16 seconds ago.

networth $11,953,451,250,000

Oh no she is the best collector my mistake

Since V likes posting profiles i thought i would post one too

Leave a comment:

• Sokz420
    replied
    its gotta be Roughy I try to be like him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X