Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • First.

    I will leave this open till round end.

    On the questions.
    What was the name of the very first player in this game?
    What day did he/she join this game?

  • #2
    Mafiosogod. Sometime around 2005.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by musubi View Post
      Mafiosogod. Sometime around 2005.
      Close, but no cigar.

      Comment


      • #4
        It was after the end of 2004 but almost before mid year of 2005.

        Now give me the cigar.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Loki- View Post
          It was after the end of 2004 but almost before mid year of 2005.

          Now give me the cigar.
          I will put it this way. You are the close in both name and dates.

          But I'm waiting to see if someone can give me the exact name and date. I have that info. And will post it at round end.

          Comment


          • #6
            Drchronic 2005

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mitch1 View Post

              I will put it this way. You are the close in both name and dates.

              But I'm waiting to see if someone can give me the exact name and date. I have that info. And will post it at round end.
              So you're saying that you know the very first player who logged into the game as it was created? Not to mention that there was probably an influx of players wanting to try the beta rounds. But you know exactly who the first player was?

              Comment


              • #8
                Yes musubi, and you will know in 5 days.

                So far we have one guy that is close. very close.

                Comment


                • #9
                  OOH
                  I know...am I allowed to play?
                  TMB Super Moderator

                  I am always watching.
                  Be kind to each other.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tormented or Insurgencia. 2004.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Larabi and Sept 2005

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        im going to say labri aka mafiasiogod around july or august of 2005

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Pikachu View Post
                          im going to say labri aka mafiasiogod around july or august of 2005
                          That's a close guess Pikachu.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Recoil

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              April 27 2005 John_Gotti

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X