Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Still Think IU is winning the war?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Still Think IU is winning the war?

they have been throttled all round.... most of them build and log off or build and suicide.... look at us... more than half the family is built.... and if ol TMK wouldnt have hit the built the original bank would still be running.... but we have backups for backups, and the ability to do what we want.... had IU not been given money to range us in the beginning of the round they wouldnt have stood the small chance they did !!! Honestly Warhounds were more of a pain in the ass !!!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...utofel.svg.png

But I really do like your name mate

Comment

Originally posted by who_cares View Post
      they have been throttled all round.... most of them build and log off or build and suicide.... look at us... more than half the family is built.... and if ol TMK wouldnt have hit the built the original bank would still be running.... but we have backups for backups, and the ability to do what we want.... had IU not been given money to range us in the beginning of the round they wouldnt have stood the small chance they did !!! Honestly Warhounds were more of a pain in the ass !!!
      guess the other half of your family is zeroed then,,,also on another note i notice bourne who ever he/she his hid out most of the round and then join th...thats big and brave

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post

guess the other half of your family is zeroed then,,,also on another note i notice bourne who ever he/she his hid out most of the round and then join th...thats big and brave
        Pretty bold, Elmo. I see you hiding in Alchemists

Comment

just stating fact maman!!!

fuck is this Hercule Poirot????
          Last edited by braw; 05-25-2020, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Actually it's closer to 30 percent.. Keep your Mariana trench networth and stay 0'd sweet leaves.

Comment

Traphouse: Total Kill Points: 4,552,097

IU_RU: Total Kill Points: 1,693,277

Comment

.......its called strategy.... Same thing we did round in and round out to ABOLISH what was left of warhounds ... Now your matriarch Klown is banned haha ....

Comment

Originally posted by who_cares View Post
                  Gary its called strategy.... Same thing we did round in and round out to ABOLISH what was left of warhounds ... Now your matriarch Klown is banned haha ....
                  funny how your own family member claims "hiding" is for cowards ???also under no circumstances did your lot abolish WH even if you had !hitting a family full of free players isnt really an achievment is it ???,,infact round in round out we got messages from yous asking for naps,,,i have these screenshots,,along with you askingme for kill points haha ,,,we both know thats the truth,,,,next please dont use my name on these forums you should know better !!!!Q

Comment

[QUOTE=Fatum;n213651]

Actually it's closer to 30 percent.. Keep your Mariana trench networth and stay 0'd sweet leaves.

was quoting one of your boys mate ,,,it was him who said 50% = half in any language

Comment

Breaking forum rules !!!

Traphouse 1
                      ME 0

Comment

haha anyone remember the time i stole your family name and icon and ya'll started losing the plot and crying like little girls !!! stamping your feet and snotering all sort of shit ,,,that was a laugh !!!!
                        !anyway in a funny sort of way after we made our peace i was kinda routing for you guys ,,but now i feel all the big supporting families are peas from the same pod!!!!always cuddling up to each other and picking on the small free families just because yous can ,,must make ya feel all macho n that,,,,ffs!!!!

Comment

[Service announcement]

Hi Everyone

- please do not use anyone's personal names on the forums if you happen to know it. player names only please and Thanks!

[Programming resumes]
                          Game Admin

Comment

haha anyone remember the time i stole your family name and icon and ya'll started losing the plot and crying like little girls !!! stamping your feet and snotering all sort of shit ,,,that was a laugh !!!!
                            !anyway in a funny sort of way after we made our peace i was kinda routing for you guys ,,but now i feel all the big supporting families are peas from the same pod!!!!always cuddling up to each other and picking on the small free families just because yous can ,,must make ya feel all macho n that,,,,ffs!!!!
                            Poor Elmo. all the guy can do is pound play dough and come crying on the forums. I guess thatís the fall back of playing with shitty families round after round. Step up !!!
                            Last edited by tagme; 05-26-2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

funny how your own family member claims "hiding" is for cowards ???also under no circumstances did your lot abolish WH even if you had !hitting a family full of free players isnt really an achievment is it ???,,infact round in round out we got messages from yous asking for naps,,,i have these screenshots,,along with you askingme for kill points haha ,,,we both know thats the truth,,,,next please dont use my name on these forums you should know better !!!!Q

Warhounds was broke by TH. Just like many other families. Itís ok. Itís inevitable to our enemies at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X