Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Still Think IU is winning the war?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tagme View Post

are you seriously proud of being the Facebook community manager? Seriously? Other wise, I would have requested to remove that badge a long time ago you fucking fruit cup.

thatís the equivalent of being the class hall monitor in 7th grade. Shit you donít boast about, ďbroĒ.
    shows how much you know. Yes, I started the Facebook group eons ago with a bunch of others ó yes, it was something that was put on my profile. And yes, the request was made when it was an option and yes it was removed, because it served its purpose back in the day.

I could care less what you think, but where am I boasting about anything?

Comment

Originally posted by who_cares View Post

Tinman hahahaha so fucking spot on ... And now poor ol scrappy doo has ran to another family to whore some turns ... Guess whoring is in the nature
      idk where youíre getting your information, but Iím not Scrappy_Doo. Iím Scrappy. I was with DG back in the day, Phoenix for the majority of my tmb career and then DirtyNick, CJ & I have played together for a very long time. When I came back, after a few rounds of visiting old friends I settled on Omerta. My decisions are my decisions, doesnít matter where I go, but Iím clearly not Shaun/Scrappy_Doo.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy View Post

shows how much you know. Yes, I started the Facebook group eons ago with a bunch of others ó yes, it was something that was put on my profile. And yes, the request was made when it was an option and yes it was removed, because it served its purpose back in the day.

I could care less what you think, but where am I boasting about anything?

For someone who sure types like they want to sound smart, it's " couldn't care" less not "could"

it just doesn't make sense the way you put it, you're welcome, chump.

Comment

Is this still a thing?

Comment

Working...
          X