Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for closing yet another thread!

ffs!

Why is a zeroed game for three years ok but when i addres that it's not....?

These threads are NOT hurting the game...they eventually lead to changes when enough people speak out

The zeroed state of it made possible by IU .... now that IS hurting the game

*mumble mumble grrr*
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Players constantly complain about the same things and in the end new players read it and think the game is all bad just because there is a lack of competition and because you complain vocally, every day.... it reflects badly on the game.

Game competition is about players oraginsing to overthrow their enemies, not constantly complain about the state of the game... - if you got something to say to other teams do it and back it up with action but if you are constant in complaining it means there is no action, just complaints.
    Game Admin

Comment

Enough Said.....

THREAD CLOSED

Comment

This made me laugh so much
        http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...30323000_n.jpg

Comment

Storm FTW!

Comment

Lol you should be happy you're allowed to post at all V, making the same thread over and over and bumping year old threads in most games would be considered spamming and would have gotten you banned a long time ago since you dont seem to understand when you're told nicely.

Comment

bitching does hurt the game.....and IU didt destroy the game...they just spend more then others....crab your credit card V and take the lead!

Comment

Yeah - you guys are so right feed back and complaints are what killed the game. Not the reason for complaining. Just like the symptoms of cancer are the real problem not the tumor.

Comment

I just came back from being away from the game for a while. I wrote a post about how it was like coming back to the Planet of the Apes. It got deleted.

Lets use your analogy about the cancer. It would seem that IU who you little babies fill your diapers about are the ones funding this site.
                  So they build the hospital, they pay for the services, and you wanna start telling me that they are the tumor. You little twats should get a grip on reality or change your meds because you are in la la land.

Supporting that some dickwad is on a forum taking up the 10 spots on the forum that stay up shouldnt be tolerated. The diapers are already full on his posts and he keeps answering his own posts and reviving them when clearly no one is interested. Its like you have a boil on your ass and you think it is interesting and for three years you keep talking about it.

Comment

1- if no one's interested...why are they all checking out those threads? (that's a point for me)
                    2- islander was heavily funding this site...where is he now? (lalaland indeed....another point for me)
                    3- i take action...log in daily...try to build under a new name in a new family: still double zeroed...now can i complain? (wow 3-0 by now)

- if i play a game and read complaints...big deal...why bother?

- now if i play a game and the complaints make sense and there is indeed a zeroed game which IS indeed caused by the same group of people leading to the same result every round...you get what i mean?

- if i was wrong you'd be laughing about the posts like you do with mrworker's but now i am right....and forcing other players to take a credit card and fix the game that way is just poor advise.

mr freddysandord...you're an ape without a clue...go back to your planet
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

1- They are not actually checking what you have to say, because we already know what you got to say since you say it all over again. A lot of people check threads out and close it immediately.
                      2- He left, what's your point?
                      3- Your action means nothing in the eyes of other people, you look like another noob, not spending anything. It doesn't effect the game or real powerhouse. And were you joining family that oppose IU?(Which is mostly every family in the game) If yes of course you'll get 00ed, why would they leave you alive if you are in an opposing family? So no you still can not complain about getting killed.

The problem with what you are doing is not what you are saying is all wrong, it is partly wrong, IU are the one that 0ed the game but because everybody is opposing IU, that's why you constantly see 0.(Which is not as much as it used to be when old killing system is still around) IU does have a 'Why? 'Cause fuck you that's why' attitude, but you can't complain if you get killed because you are fighting them, they are not going to sit around and let you kill them.

Telling the admin to adjust the rules to the way it suit you best isn't the right way either. And telling people to outspend is somewhat the right way. That is how it's always been, if you spend enough you can win, that happens before and it will always be true to almost every game that you can spend money in. If you want to overpower IU, spend. No one have the power to control your hand and use your money to buy credits, but no one can control them not to spend either. So if you are not going to spend, you will be killed by people who actually spend real money, don't complain.

You can't say that seeing the same old things, FOR YEARS, by the SAME GUY, is not annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance View Post
                        Yeah - you guys are so right feed back and complaints are what killed the game. Not the reason for complaining. Just like the symptoms of cancer are the real problem not the tumor.
                        Actually theres alot of tumors which are not very malignant, in most cases what kills the person is the symptoms. Just like bullets don't kill you, internal bleeding from the bullet hitting one of your organs might though.

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                        1- if no one's interested...why are they all checking out those threads? (that's a point for me)
                        2- islander was heavily funding this site...where is he now? (lalaland indeed....another point for me)
                        3- i take action...log in daily...try to build under a new name in a new family: still double zeroed...now can i complain? (wow 3-0 by now)

- if i play a game and read complaints...big deal...why bother?

- now if i play a game and the complaints make sense and there is indeed a zeroed game which IS indeed caused by the same group of people leading to the same result every round...you get what i mean?

- if i was wrong you'd be laughing about the posts like you do with mrworker's but now i am right....and forcing other players to take a credit card and fix the game that way is just poor advise.

mr freddysandord...you're an ape without a clue...go back to your planet
                        You've been saying the same shit for years even if we were interested we don't have to read your posts to know what you're going to say.

And no you get to talk when you actually spend and try to do something ingame instead of bitch on the forums. Most of the changes you asked for have been put into place now(transfers, lower turn cap, increased cost for op hits, no killer fam ranks), why haven't you or any of your old buddies tried to take us on? Thinking you can compete without spending a dime is ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Spade305 View Post
                          Actually theres alot of tumors which are not very malignant, in most cases what kills the person is the symptoms. Just like bullets don't kill you, internal bleeding from the bullet hitting one of your organs might though.

I guess you were high during med school? There is a lot of tumors which are not very malignant, in most cases what kills the person is the symptoms? Firstly, I don't think malignant tumors have symptoms. Only signs of the tumor are done through labs. Diagnosing cancer via its symptoms means you have an active growing tumor. I do not believe any doctor could diagnose a malignant tumor without sophisticated medical equipment.

If we went off the same logic with a criminal defense than a lot of criminals would be set free. OJ Simpson did not kill his wife. A sharp non serrated blade penetrating major organs did. So you must acquit the accused eh? You must be American.

If a tumor causes symptoms than the cause of death is cancer, not asphyxiation. The asphyxiation would be a secondary cause of death, due to cancer.
                          Last edited by Chance; 04-24-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Wheres Dr Badger when you need him........

Comment

Thread closed, play the game.
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X