So wat about killing fam prizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So wat about killing fam prizes

Since real killing is back wat u have done is brought back the killing aspect of the game I know alot of old killers who would come back now that this has changed
    so why not bring back everything

agreed trigga, def needs to come back, farming is farming, if fams wanna waste credits for killer ranks, it obv keeps them from collecting as much, open the doors, lets have pack specials, and sub specials again, pandemic around half the world, make it cheap and fun

Comment

The calculation of family kill points needs to be fixed before family killer ranks return. Currently the total family kill points shown on the fam page doesnt add up with the actual kill points of the individual players combined.

Comment

I too would like to see family killing back it would be a great addition to the game and I know a few people who would come back if it was re introduced. I hope itís something storm and co are considering...

Comment

guess what? no one gives a shit what you guys think.

just look at what family has the most kills on family profile page, there go ahead rank them. wow, the fun never ends.

No one is coming back for family killing ranks unless you mean you're going to activate your other accounts.
          Last edited by Eli_462; 07-07-2020, 09:47 PM.

Comment

traphouse=Total Kill Points: 3,705,824
            PlayGround=Total Kill Points: 2,861,122
            Omertas-House=Total Kill Points: 953,412

there i ranked the top 3 for ya. satisfied! are you not entertained!

if i keep doing this will all those old KILLERS come back?

or do you guys mean you want turns/medals for it? guessing probably that is more likely. fucking sluts!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinman View Post
              The calculation of family kill points needs to be fixed before family killer ranks return. Currently the total family kill points shown on the fam page doesnt add up with the actual kill points of the individual players combined.
              thanks Tin. we are looking into it

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Trigga View Post
                Since real killing is back wat u have done is brought back the killing aspect of the game I know alot of old killers who would come back now that this has changed
                so why not bring back everything
                guys this sounds great on paper - but it got removed for good reasons. we won't repeat that in main again. it turned the main round game into a ghost town on first day of the round and made everything else become meaningless to do in the game. i know many of you disregard this fact but no one, new, or returning wants to play a game that is zeroed from day 1. the game is more exciting when players actually kill for a reason other than kill points alone

I/we are not trying to be difficult or not listen to you but we remember the result it produced and it was not great for the game

however- we are looking into re-coding it in for turbo rounds where there is caps so it becomes a bit more fair for everyone to compete - and give people a more fair chance to earn those medals

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

however- we are looking into re-coding it in for turbo rounds where there is caps so it becomes a bit more fair for everyone to compete - and give people a more fair chance to earn those medals
                  I will keep you all posted on this

Game Admin

Comment

Thank you, Storm. It would definitely be fun to see killer ranks in turbos. Could we have a killer turbo and a collector turbo?

many people play multiple games, what if we have two turbos in tandem? One killer and one focused on collector?

Comment

I think like STORM said it has be reworked. Either you get a Collector or Killing medal because if not 1-3 families will get all the benefits. Supporters are obviously going to kill more than free killers and supporters also collect more. . . It will push new players away. Killer tiers I believe will be more beneficial. Top 3. It also will freshen up the game adding new medals instead of the same ones for 10+ years. Just a thought. I'm not bashing the game just putting an idea in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X