This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription Prices

Been halfway playing on and off for the last 3-4 months. I remember seeing something about subs going back up to full price but it looks like that didn't last long. How many people stopped buying subs when they were $65?

$5 Footlong at Subway
    I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

I also wonder why it is always the same copy/paste "credit specials" each round as well. You'd figure for as much as theyre making on this game they could, I dunno at least change the wording from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by mcreason View Post
        I also wonder why it is always the same copy/paste "credit specials" each round as well. You'd figure for as much as theyre making on this game they could, I dunno at least change the wording from time to time
        you are a hard man to please ...

Comment

bro, you need to chill lol.

complaining about the wording on a game special? Man, find a hobby! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy View Post

bro, you need to chill lol.

complaining about the wording on a game special? Man, find a hobby! Lol
            just wondering why we get the same "special" for the last 50 rounds. I guess they keep it easy always doing the same thing. How many rounds did it take to "fix" KP lol

Comment

just wondering why we get the same "special" for the last 50 rounds. I guess they keep it easy always doing the same thing. How many rounds did it take to "fix" KP lol
              Hi

RE: KP's= it was not broken we just changed how it works.
              RE:the sales text- why reinvent the wheel if its still going to remain a wheel with no difference to the first wheel you tried to reinvent it from?

if you have any further feedback or comments please feel free to message staff in the game pm.

Thanks

Game Admin

Comment

Working...
              X