Latest Turbo Round Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Turbo Round Updates

What kind of turbo round would you like to see?

Same one we do you log in sign up a random name and one you and me dont take JP in same as always

Comment

Hi Guys

So this turbo round is on track to feature FAMILY KILLER RANKS.

So: for this first one

We will have:

- levels 1- 4 as normal based on networth
      - Free and supporter killer ranks
      - Family collecting prizes - Top 5
      - Family Killer prizes - Top 5
      - The prize turns for each will be shared starting at 25k for a family gold first place in each.
      - Range = ON

Would love to hear all your comments and feedback please, we should have it ready to go by this coming TURBO round 1048

thanks
      - Storm

Game Admin

Comment

Sweet!! This should be a fun turbo, thanks Storm!

Comment

Make it like old rules tho storm. Make it so they have to be in the family for it to count.

Comment

^ agree with this kills should only count if a member is in the family

Comment

Hoping this works out with no flaws, this looks like some fun

Comment

This should be a fun turbo

Comment

This is will be a cool change. Interested to see strategies!

Comment

Definitely should see a crazy busy turbo round!

Staff ready to report! Quite a round planned, Storm. Letís see how it goes!

Comment

oh yeaaaahhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiegoCalifornia View Post
                        Make it like old rules tho storm. Make it so they have to be in the family for it to count.
                        I am questioning Why should we force families to be formed early on in turbo just for FKR? What if a family wants to try for both ? And if forced to form early they become a clear visible target for everyone else

It doesn't seem to be practical for a turbo round
                        Game Admin

Comment

If a family wants to go for both then theyll have to use some strategy in turn usage. Surely thats not a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

I am questioning Why should we force families to be formed early on in turbo just for FKR? What if a family wants to try for both ? And if forced to form early they become a clear visible target for everyone else

It doesn't seem to be practical for a turbo round
                            I see the point youíre making. In my opinion it should be super difficult to attain 2 ranks. But I see it like this to be a collector or looter you need to have a family to dump your cash and strategize with your family. The same thing should happen to killers. Again like you said this is turbo not main. It would bring more excitement from day 1 instead of slow building for 2 days. Letís see it tho Iím just happy all these changes are taking place and you listening to the community. Thank you storm

Comment

Originally posted by Tinman View Post
                              If a family wants to go for both then theyll have to use some strategy in turn usage. Surely thats not a bad thing?
                              Yeah totally - the thing is it seemed kind of unfair to allow collection families the opportunity to start late and not give the same courtesy to killers? turbo is quite short ....anyway i really hope people will give feedback and we will take this into consideration

we will also have some total killing only turbo rounds a bit later
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X