Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medal hide

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Medal hide

    Why is there an option for hiding your medals????
    You play the game and medals are reward reminders.
    I think you should loose the option to hide them...

    What do you think as a tmb player?

  • #2
    Well the problem is if you take that away you loose the element of mystery. People use that as a strategic counter attack/defense. Maybe it would be best to remove the block option instead lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Wompwompwomp

      Comment


      • #4
        on sometimes, off others...especially turbos. leave as is.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ObliTeRate View Post
          Well the problem is if you take that away you loose the element of mystery. People use that as a strategic counter attack/defense. Maybe it would be best to remove the block option instead lol

          Why mystery? Its a mob game and mobs only hide for cops....
          Live up to your name and actions like criminals do.
          That is what creates reputations

          Comment


          • #6
            Turbos i can understand.
            But mains it would be more interesting if they where on all the time in my opinion.

            Comment


            • #7
              +1 for SHOW MEDALS IN MAINS!

              NO MORE CHEATING AND MULTIING

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                Turbos i can understand.
                But mains it would be more interesting if they where on all the time in my opinion.
                Says the dude whos been hiding his medals for years.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Shut the fuck up Andy all you do is cry cry cry

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Turtle View Post
                    Says the dude whos been hiding his medals for years.
                    Dont blame me for using the tools availible.
                    Its not what i do that i asked about.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by IDC View Post
                      Shut the fuck up Andy all you do is cry cry cry


                      Yeah you thought me well my sensei :-D

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You are blocked by this mafioso.

                        click here to go back.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Andy stfu loser

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            can we have a choose of one or the other as well

                            maybe hide years played
                            but
                            leave medals out

                            or the other way around what ever a person chooses

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              no hiding. this goes for immigrants also, one word for you....Deported!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X