This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC-BOTs Thread

When the community said they wanted random bot reloads that actually meant when I am in the game ready to loot.

Wtf is this?

Lmfao hahahaha

Comment

they will probably randomly reload in a day or two hopefully but i'll prob be sleeping.

Comment

Random and slow... yeah we got that

dead for hours... wasnt mentioned ... i guess we all go race snails.. faster game hahah

Comment

Slippery slope.....
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

its gonna be funny eor. with way lower amount of cash laying around

Comment

I have posted on the Main page a basic outline of how it works. i also don't give much specific info like when they replenish because we want this to not be upfront things that players know. It is still early in the round. The BOTs are releasing over the entire round, so it wont be the same as before.

Here is what I posted:

-Bots now more randomized release
              -Bots will release until round end
              -Bots will replenish at an unspecified time from round to round
              -Looting activity increases as the round progress toward end

We will monitor the round for your feedback, it will NOT be the same as before. So all previous replenish and reload times is different, slower at round start and more intense at the end and we hope the settings help the good looters and active players to benefit in a better way.

Also collectors start to collect at day 5 and we the way we set the release is also that 50% of the BOT's we set for the round will be out by that time. Looting money to be made should increase from then on dramatically. We are trying to balance everything, and make sure the amounts made from looting vs collecting is balanced in a way where they kind of match each other, with a definite bonus to looters who are active all round and can loot at high and low net.

We also want looters to not stay at one net range all round, they must work out how to go high and low throughout the 10 days in order to benefit.

So we will monitor the game during the round and also keep an eye out for your feedback, as the round progresses. So please feel free to post your comments as the round goes on.

Thanks

Game Admin

Comment

@Eli, sorry, please don't break my kneecaps.... I changed the title of this thread so it can be your official user thread to tell us how it's going through the round.
                Game Admin

Comment

its 2am here I am waiting for 8 hours for regen lmao

Comment

theres no regen.. bots regen just for specific ppl on specific time.
                    u can wait all u want

Comment

eli break his kneecaps

Comment

Nah bash his skull in maybe you might knck something back in place

Comment

It's fucking boring now I might stop playing again

Comment

So it's gonna be like this til the 5 day mark? Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fu View Post
                              It's fucking boring now I might stop playing again
                              when things get tough,boring , or just don't go your way do what all great people throughout history have done... quit.

Comment

Working...
                              X