The Commission's Jackpot Round table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Commission's Jackpot Round table

I have been well aware that there is a select group of players on TMB who rotate when it comes to obtaining the jackpot to save money. These select players are mostly from different families and can be likened to a commission.

I am interested in joining this commission and learning the important mechanics with it.However, I do not know if many of the old school commission members are still pressent: Pops, Ike,Nino, etc.

I have a 6 year badge yet have been inactive for the last two years.
    I used to be a one of the Omerta 13 bankers right before Pops left. I know there is much more going into the jackpot sharing,but I am willing to learn.

What I would like from the community:
    -Anyone knowledgeable about the subject, including who sits on the commission, or its mechanics please post.

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by jackey View Post
    I have been well aware that there is a select group of players on TMB who rotate when it comes to obtaining the jackpot to save money. These select players are mostly from different families and can be likened to a commission.

I am interested in joining this commission and learning the important mechanics with it.However, I do not know if many of the old school commission members are still pressent: Pops, Ike,Nino, etc.

I used to be a one of the Omerta 13 bankers right before Pops left. I know there is much more going into the jackpot sharing,but I am willing to learn.

What I would like from the community:
    -Anyone knowledgeable about the subject, including who sits on the commission, or its mechanics please post.

Thank you very much.
    Go for a win. Find out later

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime View Post
      Go for a win. Find out later
      what can you tell me about it,sir or ma'am?
      Last thing I would like it to step on someone's toes when real money is involved,lol.

Comment

there are limited numbers of players that go for the rounds and they don't like to step on each other for obvious reasons but no commission or order to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
          there are limited numbers of players that go for the rounds and they don't like to step on each other for obvious reasons but no commission or order to it.
          Do you know who they are,sir?
          Thank you

Comment

I can tell you who they are just get in my van

Comment

Originally posted by jackey View Post
              You have a 6 year badge (good for fucking you, so does 80% of the game).. You were a "Omerta 13" banker before pops left.... ( bullshit because you can't even get the name right).... You were inactive the last 2 years (meaning you haven't played a meaningful round where you actually mattered in the last 4 years... At least)... You know there is a lot more going into the jackpot and you're willing to learn (yea aren't we all, but clearly you have no fucking idea.. So please stop wasting everyone's time)

You're not going to spend shit and if you do you're going to lose and only line the pockets of the guys in the "commission" (go watch another godfather movie because you haven't made yourself look like too much of a noob yet)

Now go away and leave the big boys to their business

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
                You have a 6 year badge (good for fucking you, so does 80% of the game).. You were a "Omerta 13" banker before pops left.... ( bullshit because you can't even get the name right).... You were inactive the last 2 years (meaning you haven't played a meaningful round where you actually mattered in the last 4 years... At least)... You know there is a lot more going into the jackpot and you're willing to learn (yea aren't we all, but clearly you have no fucking idea.. So please stop wasting everyone's time)

You're not going to spend shit and if you do you're going to lose and only line the pockets of the guys in the "commission" (go watch another godfather movie because you haven't made yourself look like too much of a noob yet)

Now I just find this to be the perfect answer props to you. Good laugh hahah

Comment

Playing this game since round 17 I never remember you being part of 13 (at least under the name of jackey) and certainly not a banker. But thanks for playing

Comment

So polite as usual

Comment

Blow tmk...if hes of age yet lol

Comment

jackpot rotations are killing games in general....
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Hahaha like having Nick back in the game!
                          Pops is still in the rotation along with Coral an Cyp! Just a really long list!
                          BLUES

Comment

Just fyi Pops never left he still around..

Comment

Originally posted by Drob View Post
                              Blow tmk...if hes of age yet lol
                              I hear Gasface has some free time if TMK is available... Age doesn't matter to him

Comment

Working...
                              X