Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A draft would be pretty fun!

Comment

Could be pretty funny forcing some ppl to play together through drafting. Fam boards would be interesting lol

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Why was my post removed? You wanted feedback... I said I don't think these are good rules. It's an extended turbo round, with no bots and no JP, where level 4s will dominate and get increased prizes.

I don't dont vote for these rules, and I don't think the round will prove who the best family is.

What you need is everyone lvl 1, no credits added, and bots to loot. That's how you find out who the best fam is.
        The truth, that's why your post was removed. It's gonna be same round as previous rounds, no difference at all.

Comment

Can staff family play? We'd kick ass! especially if we could get man tits to loot again.
          TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ink-Slinger View Post
            Can staff family play? We'd kick ass! especially if we could get man tits to loot again.
            Like you can get him to do anything these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ink-Slinger View Post
              Most of you were useless when you were active, what makes you think anything has changed?
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I vote shayneG as IC team captain

Comment

I'm just awaiting the action.. hope it's a lot of fun to see those competitive game players go into action.. no spending no adding everyone basically on an equal playing field.. allience and teamwork will be the best in a long time but I still say ops should be low turn hits.. or no op build at all just killing and looting for a special round and that will show what family can actually play team ball..

Comment

Im down with this idea

Comment

Working...
                    X