The Mafia Boss September 2017 Updates and Feedback Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D0NTHITME View Post
    I hear a lot of crying from you Ted. How about cap the spending to $100 per person and no bank transfers through levels.

Not crying at all. We can do that also and I'm sure we'll still compete.

Comment

HOW ABOUT NO BOTS

THIS GAME DIDNT START OF WITH A BUNCH OF BORING BOTS

why do you guys love these bs bots

Man up clean out the bots and let the players battle it out FFS

Comment

My opinion
        Do away with kps and back to 1 du 1 kill
        If people are concerned with farming maybe try a turbo out and see how aks only works lol

Comment

1k turns for an op hit is fine, but the revenge for hitting ops should be way lower, 3-10 turns per revenge hit.
          Would possibly make people think before hitting ops.

As much as I hate to say it, the killing tiers aren't helping the game any. The vet players are used to being zeroed, but a new player comes in gets zeroed and is never seen again. I'd really like to get back to the old ways, war generals, strategic wars,allies, but in order to have that, I think the game needs to have a lot more people playing it. Wish I had an idea how to make that happen.
          Maybe make 1 out of 10 rounds, or whatever to be a killing round. Make the collectors learn how to kill.Cash means nothing. Course farming will always be a concern. Maybe no kills count by union members?

I'd like to see a sticky thread, especially on union boards, something the don/consig could use to keep important messages around,
          naps, orders for the union whatever.

Bots lose some of their excitement over time, but so far it's probably the best idea to allow free players to make a real contribution to their families.

Comment

1k for ops meaning free players will get their lives ruined by collectors?
            10 turns ops kills
            1du kill =1kp point
            Most people get zeroed and loot NO ONE CARES about being zeroed <-- i lied many people get pissed when i keep them zeroed as they are building or trying to loot
            Bots loose excitement the 1st time you hit them YOURE BASICALLY TRADING TURNS FOR MONEY
            REAL FREE PLAYERS CAN VOTE FOR LOW LOW CAPPED BUY INS / THEY CAN VOTE FOR 10TURN OP KILL etc

Comment

Working...
            X