No announcement yet.

Thread to hate on teds for turd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just say NO to killer family. It's bad for your health.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
      Shane go suck a donkey , lol.
      I will in South Africa this year haha

Comment

I h8 u teds

Comment

I hate all of you.

Love,
          Teds

Comment

You are out of line here. You could rather swear at his dad or similar, rather than insult his contributions to the game. Turd.

Reel yourself in, friend. No call to be nasty like that.
            Well said storm. I have a buddy here where I live that has online games he owns not like TMB but they are not cheap and he doesnt make much matter fact he has full time job as well.

Comment

Ummm...at the risk of sounding fake...because I work here...

People who choose to spend money here...firstly, and honestly...this pays my wages...but much more importantly, it keeps the site running. It also is now allowing/funding us to do much needed upgrades, to keep the site alive. This is a small business, contrary to possible perception that we make lots of profit and pocket it. We don't.

The owner has a full time job and doesn't take a cent from here for a few years, now. He has commissioned me to manage the game. I supplement my income a little also. More than 85% of income goes back to the business. I started here as a player and ended up as admin. Life is not easy on this side. Bringing the site up to date is a monumental task, and honestly, it will not succeed unless we at TMB don't:

A: Have [current] BIG supporters like Teds, TMK,23, RG, Ant, Mike and Mike and Mike PLUS ALL of you who buy subs, credits and sub packs, past and present: [THANK YOU!]

B: Make meaningful/effective changes/additions working alongside all of our current players. We got to get this right and we REALLY want to have a kickass game that is fun for free players and supporters

So my conclusion is - let's not hate on Teds and others who choose TMB as their choice of hobby, they keep the dream alive.

[Sorry I jacked the thread.....I can't help myself....once a looter.....always....]
              Funny I don't see skeemin on the list of big supporters..... Must've forgot to add him :-p

Comment

Phil I love you. Your one of the three best friends that anyone could have. :*

Comment

found teds the other day.

urban dictionary would classify him as a _ _ _ _? i will just say he's good for the game

Comment

Ummm...at the risk of sounding fake...because I work here...

People who choose to spend money here...firstly, and honestly...this pays my wages...but much more importantly, it keeps the site running. It also is now allowing/funding us to do much needed upgrades, to keep the site alive. This is a small business, contrary to possible perception that we make lots of profit and pocket it. We don't.

The owner has a full time job and doesn't take a cent from here for a few years, now. He has commissioned me to manage the game. I supplement my income a little also. More than 85% of income goes back to the business. I started here as a player and ended up as admin. Life is not easy on this side. Bringing the site up to date is a monumental task, and honestly, it will not succeed unless we at TMB don't:

A: Have [current] BIG supporters like Teds, TMK,23, RG, Ant, Mike and Mike and Mike PLUS ALL of you who buy subs, credits and sub packs, past and present: [THANK YOU!]

B: Make meaningful/effective changes/additions working alongside all of our current players. We got to get this right and we REALLY want to have a kickass game that is fun for free players and supporters

So my conclusion is - let's not hate on Teds and others who choose TMB as their choice of hobby, they keep the dream alive.

[Sorry I jacked the thread.....I can't help myself....once a looter.....always....]
                    And Tru and righty as supporters

Comment

Hey what about me i buy subs hahahaha oh and a pack or 2

Comment

You got your cameo

Comment

Teds took errrr jobs!

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                            Hey what about me i buy subs hahahaha oh and a pack or 2

Too bad your a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                              Too bad your a fucking idiot.
                              I meant you're* lol

Comment

Working...
                              X