Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: Draft Round

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suggestion: Draft Round

    I'm not sure of all the logistics of making this happen, but how would y'all feel about doing a draft round?

    First, we would need a bunch of members to sign up for this (minimum 100+).

    Storm can hand-pick (or randomly pick) X number of captains, who will each run a family/union for the round.

    Then we'll do a legit draft pick, where the captains take turn picking 1 player at a time until all players have been picked.

    Increased prizes for this round?

    Would be fun just to mix things up. It's the same old teams/families/unions every single round... with everything staying pretty much status quo. Even if I get picked last and end up on a team full of losers, I think the draft pick system would be a lot of fun to play.

    What do you guys think? (Other than me being and idiot/rankwhore/etc...)
    Would you guys play a round like this?
    How many total families do you think there should be?
    Unions or no unions?

    Discuss...
    32
    Could be fun!
    56.25%
    18
    Fuck this shit.
    43.75%
    14

  • #2
    You basically do the exact same shit every round, you get the people you want and trust.. This makes no sense.

    Comment


    • #3
      This was my idea and it got no traction. I know exactly how it would work tho and there would be no programming required .

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
        This was my idea and it got no traction. I know exactly how it would work tho and there would be no programming required .
        I think its a good idea...how would it work harry?

        Comment


        • #5
          So clutch finally admits hairy is his mutli

          Comment


          • #6
            i think hes running out of ppl to make a fam he can rank from.. lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dusk View Post
              i think hes running out of ppl to make a fam he can rank from.. lol


              ooooOOOOO Sheeeeitttttttttt nucaaaaaaaaaaa

              Comment


              • #8
                his whole union is zeroed and continues to get zeroed

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                  I'm not sure of all the logistics of making this happen, but how would y'all feel about doing a draft round?

                  First, we would need a bunch of members to sign up for this (minimum 100+).

                  Storm can hand-pick (or randomly pick) X number of captains, who will each run a family/union for the round.

                  Then we'll do a legit draft pick, where the captains take turn picking 1 player at a time until all players have been picked.

                  Increased prizes for this round?

                  Would be fun just to mix things up. It's the same old teams/families/unions every single round... with everything staying pretty much status quo. Even if I get picked last and end up on a team full of losers, I think the draft pick system would be a lot of fun to play.

                  What do you guys think? (Other than me being and idiot/rankwhore/etc...)
                  Would you guys play a round like this?
                  How many total families do you think there should be?
                  Unions or no unions?

                  Discuss...


                  Hey there captain fuckoo! go fuck yoursekf of course you already know this by now ...

                  I LOVE THIS IDEA it would turn TMB upside down and loyalties will be tested, some will be broken [ basically clutch wants everyone to play like him ] no but seriously, great idea i think it would be awesome to see .. try it in a turbo ..

                  Sincerely,

                  ROME The Great

                  p.s You know go fuck yourself clutch !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It could be fun one round.. I'd do it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Probably the stupidest idea I have heard and let me tell you why.

                      Ya'll are already some petty whiny bitches that block people from messaging in A GAME. So my money says that if people get drafted to your stupid fucking family they won't play or even try to rank just to show how much of a fuck you are. Maybe that's just me? The people who want to play, and spend money on this game, already have families and alliances. I doubt it would get put to this side for draft families in this game. Stick to fanduel for your fantasy football team fam

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IDC View Post
                        So clutch finally admits hairy is his mutli
                        i know right thinking same thing hahahahahahaha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                          This was my idea and it got no traction. I know exactly how it would work tho and there would be no programming required .
                          you are too famous for shit ideas....
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mcreason View Post
                            Probably the stupidest idea I have heard and let me tell you why.

                            Ya'll are already some petty whiny bitches that block people from messaging in A GAME. So my money says that if people get drafted to your stupid fucking family they won't play or even try to rank just to show how much of a fuck you are. Maybe that's just me? The people who want to play, and spend money on this game, already have families and alliances. I doubt it would get put to this side for draft families in this game. Stick to fanduel for your fantasy football team fam
                            First off...you haven't even got 1 year in this game yet and already you run your mouth more than anyone else. You shouldn't even have the authority to give your opinion because it is fruitless.

                            2nd...what clutch is saying is that the captains who get to pick their family or Union would be chosen by random so he didn't even say he would be one of the people picking.

                            3rd this is a horrible idea in my opinion because I hate most people who play this game who is not an IC member. So I would choose to sit a round like this out.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                              this is a horrible idea in my opinion because I hate most people who play this game who is not an IC member. So I would choose to sit a round like this out.
                              That's actually one of the main reasons for why I suggested this. I was hoping it could be part of a solution to dissolve the constant toxic behaviour within the TMB community. Everyone hates everyone, and harasses and insults each other. Literally everyone I know in real life who I've tried to get playing this game doesn't want to - purely due to the toxic nature of the majority of players.

                              I think if we had a couple rounds where we were split up and made to work together or fail together, it might go a long way in removing some of the unnecessary bullshit we all have to deal with each round.

                              There are literally dozens of active players who can't go more than 48 hours without findi someone to harass, insult, troll, or otherwise make fun of. I'm not trying to go all PC here and preach sunshine and rainbows ... but something has to change, because currently almost all forum posts are low quality, and in game spam/harassment messaging is out of control.

                              I'm not saying to make these rules permanent, but one round wouldn't hurt, and it would be a lot of fun -- hopefully it would be an opportunity for new allies and friends to be made. Y'all would still be able to take back any won credits to your regular family the following round anyways... so what's the harm.

                              Also, there's nothing saying you can't pick your regular family members in a draft pick... if they're available.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X