No announcement yet.

Suggestion: Draft Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to need to know what everyone's 3-cone and 40 yard times are before I commit to this. I'm also concerned about all of the fighting that would take place over who gets to select me first overall.

I'm a pretty big deal on Wednesdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
      First off...you haven't even got 1 year in this game yet and already you run your mouth more than anyone else. You shouldn't even have the authority to give your opinion because it is fruitless.

2nd...what clutch is saying is that the captains who get to pick their family or Union would be chosen by random so he didn't even say he would be one of the people picking.

3rd this is a horrible idea in my opinion because I hate most people who play this game who is not an IC member. So I would choose to sit a round like this out.
      who the fuck would pick mcreason or jackie in their family ?

Comment

Lmao yo ceason comment was hilarious; Jackies respone was Fucking perfect and honestly I like this idea brodies but fuck all that lets hold hands shit . I do agree the harassment and stupid trolling is kind of extra but its been like this for years lol espically from the Greek goat ...

But you got a good idea for once Blutch , why not we need some new things in here to spice it up im tired of seeing the same boards we need a wow factor I cant be all amazing alone guys come on step up and My dude Im 1st pick twice on sundays

Comment

I like the idea... requires teamwork and effort from those who dont usually play together. Obviously the captain would pick his team accordingly...

Could be a small 2 day or 4 day round (if they can do that) and it would make the game more interesting.. if you dont like the idea, simply dont play that round

Comment

SexualChocolate
            I'm going to need to know what everyone's 3-cone and 40 yard times are before I commit to this. I'm also concerned about all of the fighting that would take place over who gets to select me first overall.

me 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
              First off...you haven't even got 1 year in this game yet and already you run your mouth more than anyone else. You shouldn't even have the authority to give your opinion because it is fruitless.

2nd...what clutch is saying is that the captains who get to pick their family or Union would be chosen by random so he didn't even say he would be one of the people picking.

3rd this is a horrible idea in my opinion because I hate most people who play this game who is not an IC member. So I would choose to sit a round like this out.
              Jackie you dumb fat cunt, I have played for over 6 years. "Randomly" picking Captains isn't going to solve the problem is it? Petty cunts like you and Clutch will block people and sabotage your family's attempt to win if you get stuck with the wrong people. I mean, let's be real, ya'll already block messages and talk shit about people in a computer text based mafia game. I get it, the internet makes you feel tough, but this is the dumbest idea for the game I have ever heard. If ya'll wanna do a turbo round at it, sure give it a shot and watch it fail that way ya stop bitching about it. But good luck, getting any changes to pass. "We are working on coding" is what will be said.

And Clutch, just getting stuck with people you otherwise block and talk shit about for a match isn't going to make you best friends. Sorry bud, but that's not how it works.

I will agree that the majority of forum posts are a waste of time, which is why I don't honestly spend much time here anymore. Maybe 30 minutes total a day. The game certainly isn't as enticing as I once thought.

I know ya want change, but the reality is there will still be people like you who block people in a game, people who freeload off people who spend money just for a fam rank and then people like Jackie who are too dumb to even read. Conceptually, sure it sounds good just like your fantasy football team, but bruh, you really think it's going to work that way?

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                who the fuck would pick mcreason or jackie in their family ?
                Lolol, too good.

Comment

Working...
                X