Calling out STORM and his cronies !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling out STORM and his cronies !

what do you guys think about having the staff rock out with us ? I think it would be great to see their different styles of play!!

Would they try to go for family rank ? Or would they join someones union .... if so whos .... hmm idk about you guys but I'm very fucking curious too see how these OGs play ...

So FEED back ladies !

TMB STAFF I CHALLENGE YOU

ROME The Great
    yes
    78.57%
    No, because I'm Scared Female DAWG
    21.43%

Be afraid... be very afraid of Storm... he is one mean mofo ... or he use to be anyway. It's been a long time since he played so maybe he's more like a pussycat now. Meow.
    TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ink-Slinger View Post
      Be afraid... be very afraid of Storm... he is one mean mofo ... or he use to be anyway. It's been a long time since he played so maybe he's more like a pussycat now.

STORM AS THE HOOD RATS WOULD ... THATS YOUR MANS !!!!! seems to lost faith maybe forgot who you are ??? Hmm idk idk what about you mire Ink ....? can you get up from behind the type writer and hit the streets for real .........................

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
        what do you guys think about having the staff rock out with us ? I think it would be great to see their different styles of play!!

Would they try to go for family rank ? Or would they join someones union .... if so whos .... hmm idk about you guys but I'm very fucking curious too see how these OGs play ...

So FEED back ladies !

TMB STAFF I CHALLENGE YOU

ROME The Great

Be careful what you wish for kitchen-bitch
        Game Admin

Comment

ROME_GOTTI ROME_GOTTI is online nowCalling out STORM and his cronies !

U better watch the fuck out! Lmaoooo
          Last edited by vbb; 10-18-2017, 11:22 PM. Reason: oops fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
            STORM AS THE HOOD RATS WOULD ... THATS YOUR MANS !!!!! seems to lost faith maybe forgot who you are ??? Hmm idk idk what about you mire Ink ....? can you get up from behind the type writer and hit the streets for real .........................
            Haha get em
            RogueRoman

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              Be careful what you wish for kitchen-bitch
              :O KITCHEN-BITCH ?! boiiiiiiiiiii you must have looooooost yo goddamn mind ...

Bring it geezer! Ill be praying to budda, practicing voodoo, fuck ill do the rain dance in code in this bitch to have you guys fuck shit up out here ... You know if ya can keep up that is .. We'll make sure to have nap time for you guys

Comment

Ahh.. a little rumble in the streets eh?
                TMB Moderator

Comment

Storm who?? lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                    Storm who?? lmfao
                    Ooooouhhh he said you got no nipples !

Comment

You do realize that all his staff still plays. The only one that doesn't play is Storm. He is just an old dried up, looter.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
                        You do realize that all his staff still plays. The only one that doesn't play is Storm. He is just an old dried up, looter.
                        The dont play they ASSIST on the sideline because they seem it to be more appropriate but why not have some crazy fun killer round OPS getting murked families fighting

Comment

The staff are far from "assisting on the sideline". They play. The last thing we need are more active multies.

Comment

Are you guys really bitching right now ? lmao Im talking about them looting,killing,warring with us grinding with us FUCKING SOMEONES JP up but in general just too do somethng completely out of the box

Comment

Most staff do have player accounts but they do not have access to other people's personal information like game names, credits or email addresses. And staff cannot read private messages, or family and union board messages. Only storm can do these things.
                              Last edited by Ink-Slinger; 10-19-2017, 03:30 AM.
                              TMB Moderator

Comment

Working...
                              X