X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New collecting rules...

"3 million turns per minute."

Are you kidding lol? This needs to be reduced to 99,999 turns (max collect) per minute.

If we're going to fix this collecting issue, where players are somehow generating hundreds of trillions in the last minute of the round, then let's actually fix it...

Have you timed how long it takes to actually do a 3m turns collect? I just did a 1500k turns collect last turbo, and it took about 8 minutes to do it legit (how it's meant to be done without cheating).

3 million turns per minute lol how do u even do this lol ima try one day i guesss lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
      "3 million turns per minute."

Are you kidding lol? This needs to be reduced to 99,999 turns (max collect) per minute.

If we're going to fix this collecting issue, where players are somehow generating hundreds of trillions in the last minute of the round, then let's actually fix it...

Have you timed how long it takes to actually do a 3m turns collect? I just did a 1500k turns collect last turbo, and it took about 8 minutes to do it legit (how it's meant to be done without cheating).
      Clutch stop talking nonsense, you are actually annoying - every time you post on the forums its like we are doing something wrong and you trash talk every effort we put into the game to make things better. the numbers is not pulled from thin air, its tested and based on user tests and feedback.

if you are slow and others are faster dont complain about it, improve your speed
      Game Admin

Comment

Thread closed, user post is silly speculation. i am over players talking nonsense on the forums. .....Clutch you are on thin ice. And worst of all you got no clue of what you are talking about, you just like to think with your mouth.
        Game Admin

Comment

Working...
        X