Highest Jackpot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest Jackpot

For the older timers around here: what was the highest jackpot on TMB that you remember? What happend?

And what do you think was the most memorable EOR?

The highest I remember was about 9k I think.
    TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Talking about jp's, why in the past rounds dont show the jp number? Why only the quantity of cash collected? I guess would be interesting to see the jp too. Or is it just me

Comment

Yeah that would b good to see

Comment

Years ago rou ds 15 to 90 the jackpot fluctuated from 2 to 11k

Comment

Originally posted by xTrinity View Post
            Talking about jp's, why in the past rounds dont show the jp number? Why only the quantity of cash collected? I guess would be interesting to see the jp too. Or is it just me

Would be sweet

Comment

The one with New Hope and IU/RU going at it way back before New Hope shut down was huge.

Comment

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

I never really paid attention to the jackpot pot but I remember when it went to like 9 and change. It shot up towards the last 2 or 3 days. And one person would buy and then the other.... I honestly don't remember who it was but it was big spenders so it had to be like 6 or 7 years ago.

Comment

wasn't it vinotinto vs pops stand off?
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

13 vs 69 union
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                        wasn't it vinotinto vs pops stand off?
                        Yes.. I think so... that was a big one! $9k or maybe even a bit more. Loss for both but it was about principle not making a profit. I dunno about Vino, but I remember Pops saying he wasn't going to back down, and he didn't. He was the eventual winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                          Yes.. I think so... that was a big one! $9k or maybe even a bit more. Loss for both but it was about principle not making a profit. I dunno about Vino, but I remember Pops saying he wasn't going to back down, and he didn't. He was the eventual winner.
                          I remember that round I thought it was in the $7k range but either way it was crazy to watch

Comment

im sure storm remembers
                            how much was it storm?

Comment

Eck and RealT
                              Round 503 jp 10k

Comment

Working...
                              X