Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you know when some people take this place a bit too seriously ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
    This is the same person who told me he wanted to rape my young children someday, "the younger the better".

and I thought I had issues.

Bruh you guys take disrespect to a whole other level holy fuck. Like where the fuck is it ok to even think of using that as a joke like you sick twisted twat , pathetic excuse for a human being a cunt joke here and there talking about someones mom even the wife; once you cross the line of pedophilia its no longer funny it purely disgusting and you should be shot dead. Extreme or not, kidding or not, talking about another persons kids and doing horrible things such as that is appalling.

Comment

Buggerlugz is hilarious.

Comment

ill address a couple of points mr roman and look forward to your considered responses

Yesterday 10:54 PM #10
        RogueRoman
        And know that I know your name in the main round Buggerlover I got you marked so dont run

ok ive made a big mistake here obviously underestimating your detective skills, i had my profile on display in both turbo and main round and i started a grd thread using my regular name but still youve managed to track me down.
        so then out of interest what exactly do you intend to do ? im all ears, if it helps ill be hiring up hitmen/hustlers for 5 days then collecting for 5 days, i wont be deviating from this, im stating it clearly in front of the whole game so ill look foolish if i dont, so how about you share your masterplan to deal with me ? how about you put it on the record upfront ?

Today 12:05 AM #12
        RogueRoman
        And Bugglover never said I was a big fish I told you stole from IC when you let me join you then you kick me just to steal my loot guns cars n drugs. Tell the whole story you sorry azz fool. That's why I'm coming for you Buggerlover your mines I want you to know that the way you play was straight shade so that azz is mine all mines haha

ok so why dont you relay what i said to you at the time, it was quite clear, i posted the message you sent me asking to join the fam as a record to back up the shit i knew youd come out with and then ill respond to it.
        ill go into this a bit more, technically you didnt say "im a big fish" but you did along the lines of "now i know ur with BH bitches we gonna get you n fuck fuck fuck etc etc and so on" as far as im concerned someone who dictates policy is a big fish, i apologise for mis-interpreting your communication and now alter my description of you as a small fish with delusions of adequacy .

now then the big issue you seem to be having is that i stole from IC ? correct me if im wrong there, however i think youre trying to use IC as a threat (fuck you all in IC just to set the record straight that its not an entirely effective threat, also fuck IU, fuck UC, fuck you all including storm and fuck the bots, just in case you join someone else to feign offence on their behalf) where in reality your ego is bruised due to the fact i booted you, im sorry i dont know who the fuck you are but there it is

heres something for you to consider, if I stole IC cash in turbo wouldnt you of had to be in IC at the time ? and if you were looting for IC why did you want to bank it in my fam ?
        also, and heres the thing, you do realise that when someone is booted from the fam their shit just disappears dont you ? it doesnt stay in the fam its just wiped out, the rules are like that so cash cant be moved between fams/unions

so to summarise

i thought i was doing you a favour letting you dump cash to lower your NW, i mistakenly thought you were trying to be a big fish when youve now confirmed your small potatoes, youre accusing me of robbing IC shit from a loner whos shit is lost if theyre booted, youre ego was bruised in turbo but youre making out its IC that were wronged, you are now going to attack me in an online game where people attack each other rather than rape my truck and smash up my dog

ok im good to go lets rock n roll

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRoman View Post
          And thats, why you got zero, 'd by me those rounds back dont be an Asperger and act like you got dementia
          Hehhhhh you zero me???? your bitch ass can't do shit without getting help. Wasn't u the nucaaa begging UC to stop hitting y'all.

Comment

First thing Don-Slime I don't ask for help I ask for permission to green light dick limps like you. In fact, It was Tru, Teds, And Jackie who told me to lay off on UC because we were NAP. Also when I zero'd the fuck out of you a few rounds back you sent me a sorry msg and asked if we were too. Haha man, you lucky that all our msgs get deleted every round. So shut the fuck up or go suck on your mothers did that she used on your pops.

Ok now on to BuggFace...Thank you for showing me that this game really does not have any rules or honor. Yea went way left on you in the last turbo. It was my fault thinking I could have banked with you and range myself to compete for Killer. Yea you did do me a favor by letting me join and the bank that was too. I had a lot of turns was thinking to help collect toward EOR. Yea it messed me up when I banked about more or less the 20 trial then you booted me in the name of helping me with no heads up. Bravo most peep would just hide in the shadow of whatever He's BH. Well not me bruh not me, I'ma state this here and now this unit about no family bullshit this is one player to another...I coming for you, not your fam or the union just you and you alone. You want an audience to the bout well you got one. Lil sissy

Comment

First thing Don-Slime I don't ask for help I ask for permission to green light dick limps like you. In fact, It was Tru, Teds, And Jackie who told me to lay off on UC because we were NAP. Also when I zero'd the fuck out of you a few rounds back you sent me a sorry msg and asked if we were koo. Haha man, you lucky that all our msgs get deleted every round. So shut the fuck up or go suck on your mothers dildo that she used on your pops.

Ok now on to BuggFace...Thank you for showing me that this game really does not have any rules or honor. Yea went way left on you in the last turbo. It was my fault thinking I could have banked with you and range myself to compete for Killer. Yea you did do me a favor by letting me join and the bank that was too. I had a lot of turns was thinking to help collect toward EOR. Yea it messed me up when I banked about more or less the 20 trial then you booted me in the name of helping me with no heads up. Bravo most peep would just hide in the shadow of whatever He's BH. Well not me bruh not me, I'ma state this here and now this unit about no family bullshit this is one player to another...I coming for you, not your fam or the union just you and you alone. You want an audience to the bout well you got one. Lil sissy

Comment

He wants to play with you soldiers unit bugz if hes any good at it let me know i need my unit loved on too

Comment

fuck me this is getting tedious, im assuming youre cant do joined up thinking

youre response to the issues i set out in a reasonable and rational way is to call me a childish name and say youre going to get me, it reminds me of my time at school are you 7 and 3/4 ?

as a 7 and 3/4 year old kid its unfair for me to deal with you on an equal basis, youve clearly entered a battle of wits un-armed and i dont like those odds even when they favour me

i look forward to you "getting me" next round, it should be entertaining, if you missed what i said in my previous post go back n look at it again so you know where ill be and what ill be doing to make it nice and easy for you, just make sure youre homeworks done and your teeth are brushed early enough for you to get me before bedtime

i understand, really i do, youve made a dick out of yourself and think you can wash over it by ranting on about imaginary scenarios, what youre doing is embarrassing yourself, perhaps its my fault for posting in sentences rather than one liners so its easier for you, tell ya what lets try that, hers one point to address all by itself, ill number it so you can keep track

1. when someone is booted from the fam their shit just disappears it doesnt stay in the fam its just wiped out, the rules are like that so cash cant be moved between fams/unions, so why exactly would i rob you ?

Comment

rouge i'm sorry for disrespecting you. You are the best player in the game. i prolly send this kinda shit. While i was laughing at ur bitch ass for thinking you a hard nut.

Comment

not guna lie romania i cba reading ur post. How you guna get mad n write a essay over nothing. your pussy ass left FH. Cuz u was tired of getting hit from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                        not guna lie romania i cba reading ur post. How you guna get mad n write a essay over nothing. your pussy ass left FH. Cuz u was tired of getting hit from behind.
                        nahhh he left fh cause he wasnt getting hit enough from tahh back nahhh meannn

him n jackie now sharing tahh loads over in ic

Comment

Originally posted by Beva01 View Post
                          nahhh he left fh cause he wasnt getting hit enough from tahh back nahhh meannn

him n jackie now sharing tahh loads over in ic
                          this is roman actual baby pic

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/9b...a952c577dc.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by buggerlugz View Post
                            fuck me this is getting tedious, im assuming youre cant do joined up thinking

youre response to the issues i set out in a reasonable and rational way is to call me a childish name and say youre going to get me, it reminds me of my time at school are you 7 and 3/4 ?

As a 7 and 3/4 year old kid its unfair for me to deal with you on an equal basis, youve clearly entered a battle of wits un-armed and i dont like those odds even when they favour me

i look forward to you "getting me" next round, it should be entertaining, if you missed what i said in my previous post go back n look at it again so you know where ill be and what ill be doing to make it nice and easy for you, just make sure youre homeworks done and your teeth are brushed early enough for you to get me before bedtime

i understand, really i do, youve made a dick out of yourself and think you can wash over it by ranting on about imaginary scenarios, what youre doing is embarrassing yourself, perhaps its my fault for posting in sentences rather than one liners so its easier for you, tell ya what lets try that, hers one point to address all by itself, ill number it so you can keep track

1. When someone is booted from the fam their shit just disappears it doesnt stay in the fam its just wiped out, the rules are like that so cash cant be moved between fams/unions, so why exactly would i rob you ?

post of the year

Comment

Anyone remember the game Chubby Bunny, where you had to stuff as much marshamallows in your mouth and utter "chubby bunny?" That crap was hilarious! We should bring it back.

Comment

Working...
                              X