Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reason shayneG likes male genitalia in his mouth

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The reason shayneG likes male genitalia in his mouth

    Is because he thinks it tastes good

    He just gets bored with the same one over and over

    So he jumps around family to family looking for a new taste...

    That's a shame

  • #2
    I am going to bump this thread forever

    Comment


    • #3
      don’t you mean that’s a shane

      not shane haha

      stupid cocksucker

      Comment


      • #4
        He's a pathetic waste of sperm.

        Comment


        • #5
          Fuckin chicken heads man

          Comment


          • #6
            I've got information from a very reliable source that he does this thing with his wrist apparently works every time

            Comment


            • #7
              It’s gotta be the wrist or his throat game is on point

              Comment


              • #8
                Man... this should have been a poll.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Let me call someone that’s cared about this thread of just a couple of noobs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The same noobs you come crying back to ever time you get outta UC. Fuckkkkin chicken heads

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
                      The same noobs you come crying back to ever time you get outta UC. Fuckkkkin chicken heads



                      Lmfaooooooooooo

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What exactly does reckaholics cock taste like?

                        Asking for a friend

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
                          What exactly does reckaholics cock taste like?

                          Asking for a friend
                          Curry n shit. Don't ask how I know �� Some dark times

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Awe y’all mad that y’all gettin zeroed this round go back to tryna run the game nick cuz u suck at game play

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                              Awe y’all mad that y’all gettin zeroed this round go back to tryna run the game nick cuz u suck at game play
                              Stay with a family for more than 4 months. Then talk shit.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X