Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• staff be needing safe spaces n sheeeeit

yahhh cant offend staff OOOoreeeeeeetahhh can ahh get ahh naaah mean ahhh
    Last edited by MrWorker; 01-26-2018, 12:12 PM.

nahh meaaaaan

Comment

you lot know any healthy food to eat for lunch. kinda getting tired of eating tuna n shit. i want something easy to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
        you lot know any healthy food to eat for lunch. kinda getting tired of eating tuna n shit. i want something easy to make.
        says the man who likes sucking Donkey balls
        Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
          yahhh cant offend staff OOOoreeeeeeetahhh can ahh get ahh naaah mean ahhh
          Actually Worker, with that shit for brains you got....your IQ now matches your shoes size. And that's gotta be damn low considering, if your feet is the same size as your dick...well, you have a shard of cracked spaghetti for a dick...so I can't even tell you to go fuck yourself....

Either way, i wouldn't, as the Admin of the game, I always have to be respectful to our community.
          Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
            Either way, i wouldn't, as the Admin of the game, I always have to be respectful to our community.
            Actually, I just lied just there, I declare this thread a safe space, so....

go fuck yourself.
            In your safe space. There's a fuckload of that between your ears
            Game Admin

Comment

Storm i hate to say this but.. high5 hahaha

Comment

ahhh storm speaking of spaghetti whats that spaghetti dangling from yoo head ? Oooo wait izeeett yah dick ?.

Comment

Actually Worker, with that shit for brains you got....your IQ now matches your shoes size. And that's gotta be damn low considering, if your feet is the same size as your dick...well, you have a shard of cracked spaghetti for a dick...so I can't even tell you to go fuck yourself....

love it hahahhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                    ahhh storm speaking of spaghetti whats that spaghetti dangling from yoo head ? Oooo wait izeeett yah dick ?.
                    lol uhhh ok that was stupid comeback ooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

says the man who likes sucking Donkey balls
                      OH shit........ I think Ima cry in loo while taking a shit

Comment

OH shit........ I think Ima cry in loo while taking a shit
                        why are you on a diet and taking about your potty habits? sounds like you one of those anorexic fucks who take a shit every-time you face some crisis.

Best hold on tight to the sides of your filthy shithole seat, so you don't fall through your arsehole
                        Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Leith2 View Post
                          lol uhhh ok that was stupid comeback ooooooooooooooooooo
                          so......

Storm = 1
                          Worker = [-0] Got aborted before incubation time was up and managed to survive by climbing back in

Apparently he still has an unexplained aversion to wire coat hangars.
                          Game Admin

Comment

why are you on a diet and taking about your potty habits? sounds like you one of those anorexic fucks who take a shit every-time you face some crisis.

Best hold on tight to the sides of your filthy shithole seat, so you don't fall through your arsehole
                            Eating healthy is good. also I'm not anorexic nor am I a chubby maafooker. also in back being fat is a sign of wealth lol. Shows you got money haha.

Comment

Eating healthy is good. also I'm not anorexic nor am I a chubby maafooker. also in back being fat is a sign of wealth lol. Shows you got money haha.
                              And I do shit everything out after I eat.....

Comment

Working...
                              X