X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klown and fake LE beg for forgiveness with tail between there legs

This is funny. Known is such a bitch

Dusk
    BUMPED as some it seems didnt know.. Klown came with tail between legs apologising

Dusk
    ok.. HEADS UP

WAR WITH LU ENDS EOR
    NEXT ROUND DO NOT HIT ANYONE THERE.. IF U GET HIT.. SEND LOGS AND THEN REVENGE THE HITTER ONLY.

posted 1 day, 22 hours, 23 minutes, and 41 seconds ago

as im SO damn sure loco wont break this truce.. ive agreed ill boot anyone from here who does.

im proud of my crew.. let THEM break shit,.. not us...they break we will them end off for good

posted 1 hour, 44 minutes, and 29 seconds ago

nobody said tail between legs.. shit stirring twat, sheeesh

Comment

im proud of my crew.. let THEM break shit,.. not us...they break we will them end off for good

wasnt said either

Comment

Next your going to say you didn’t say any of it... pull the other one

Comment

Dusk
          someone in this union feels its funny to post posts and try to make shit...

just say who u are snitch..since u dont like it here.. illl happily boot you.. or have you booted

no point u stay if all you wanna do is post our stuff to enemies

posted 1 seconds ago

Comment

The fact that your denying all this is hilarious..

Comment

im not the only person in the union u idiot.. twist all u want.. others read the truth.. and if u insist.. im sure storm wouldnt mind peeking at union board.. and correting u.. oh and prolly telling me who u are too

Comment

actual post

Dusk
                someone in this union feels its funny to change posts and try to make shit...

just say who u are.. since u dont like it here.. illl happily boot you.. or have you booted

no point u stay if all you wanna do is make shit

Comment

If your going to talk shit behind his back own it. Why you scared for?

Comment

im scared f nothing.. why u wanna make shit?? ur gonna look so fkn stupid.. again

Comment

Seems storm ain't on this thread. Anybody know any healthy quick meals I can make at home.

Comment

I’m not making anything just pointing out the obvious... You say shit then try and deny you didn’t say it... either scared or just retarded, which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                          Seems storm ain't on this thread. Anybody know any healthy quick meals I can make at home.
                          Don’t ask dusk, she will tell you then deny telling you anything

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                            Don’t ask dusk, she will tell you then deny telling you anything

Haha but who cares I'm prolly going to die soon. Stuck in hospital past few days and my sorry ass Is playing tmb.

Comment

Nobody afraid of shit
                              And I know Dusk and I are good so faulty posts mean shit kid

Comment

Working...
                              X