Klown and fake LE beg for forgiveness with tail between there legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
    Haha but who cares I'm prolly going to die soon. Stuck in hospital past few days and my sorry ass Is playing tmb.
    Get well soon kid

Comment

Hmm all unregistereds get no respect they talk shit and hide the cowards.. but I like the words of a coward about a coward lmao just funny stuff like newspaper comics

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
        Hmm all unregistereds get no respect they talk shit and hide the cowards.. but I like the words of a coward about a coward lmao just funny stuff like newspaper comics
        I always liked the beetle Baily one or circus family

Comment

klown buying everybody in loco a diamond sub and dusk buying klowns union diamond sub. They both cooool

Comment

Same shite as last round... anyone that does well in the game all round is put down one way or another lol jelly cunts... told yas, STRAP IN !

Comment

Skeemin you've been a ball gagged mute since your so called master plan failed you miserably this round
              So please by all means continue to be irrelevant

Comment

Fuckin hell, you chat serious shit man.

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
                  Skeemin you've been a ball gagged mute since your so called master plan failed you miserably this round
                  So please by all means continue to be irrelevant
                  What plan was that?? Me irrelevant?? Lmao that's a good clown joke and mute?? I've hardly been on so now that we have got your delusions out of the way we can get down to business like how is that termoil going within your circus???? Hmmmm

Comment

What plan was that?? Me irrelevant?? Lmao that's a good clown joke and mute?? I've hardly been on so now that we have got your delusions out of the way we can get down to business like how is that termoil going within your circus???? Hmmmm
                    You change loyalty every time something doesn't go your way
                    You built to over 1 mill dus and when they died you spent a few days pouting then came back with another excuse and another wait until next round
                    Id call that irrelevant

Comment

Skeemin as we are old buddies. Buy me spicy donner meal.

Comment

Working...
                      X