KS talking shit and getting wrecked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KS talking shit and getting wrecked!

Buddy spends many rounds making a family called TS... then after their best round (where I backpacked the fuck out of them with almost 4t worth of collects and looting), he decides to join SouthSide union, then leaves the fam with approx 4 of his buddies and joins IU to rankwhore it up. He 100% admits that he joined IU to earn more credits ... to hell with the other 20+ people in his fam lol ... he tells them all that itís only for 1 round, and leaves them trapped in SS union (which didnít rank top 5 last round)... then this round, he immediately joins IU again and proceeds to talk shit to me and blocks before I can reply (I get how annoying that is now lol) ... so anyways, I say fuck it, letís see if heíll put his money where his mouth is ... after raping his bitch ass for an hour, zodiac finally steps in and bails him out... after some messages with zodiac, I decide to suicide out and stop... since I got him to waste at least 35k credits building (hahaha)

ANyways, after he posts on his profile the one hit where I zeroed out on him, claiming Iím a noob or something, so I figured Iíd post the attack logs to make it clear who won that battle

Get fucked KS... youíre a punk ass bitch who canít fight you own battles... if zodiac and Italianboss werenít online, I would have made you use every last credit and zeroed you... what kind of man talks shit, starts a battle, then cries to others to solve it ... and donít say you didnít, because I wouldnít have gotten messages from others if you would of kept your mouth shut and handled it yourself bitch.

Get fucked playboy.

sent to K_S
    29 minutes, and 53 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 4325 of your boys got whacked. 22202 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    32 minutes, and 0 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 4621 of your boys got whacked. 2851 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    32 minutes, and 0 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 4956 of your boys got whacked. 3347 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    32 minutes, and 2 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 5344 of your boys got whacked. 3881 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    32 minutes, and 3 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 5790 of your boys got whacked. 4460 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    34 minutes, and 23 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 1032 of your boys got whacked. 206 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    34 minutes, and 26 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 3334 of your boys got whacked. 873 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    34 minutes, and 27 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 3655 of your boys got whacked. 1604 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    34 minutes, and 28 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 4079 of your boys got whacked. 2420 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    34 minutes, and 30 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 4392 of your boys got whacked. 3123 of Clutch's boys were also killed.

sent to K_S
    35 minutes, and 0 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 4751 of your boys got whacked. 3598 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    35 minutes, and 1 second ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 5163 of your boys got whacked. 4115 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    35 minutes, and 2 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 5631 of your boys got whacked. 4678 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    35 minutes, and 5 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 6160 of your boys got whacked. 5294 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    37 minutes, and 27 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 5 of your boys got whacked. 1 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    38 minutes, and 23 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 10 of your boys got whacked. 1 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    40 minutes, and 6 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 9 of your boys got whacked. 1 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    42 minutes, and 17 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 2855 of your boys got whacked. 571 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    42 minutes, and 19 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 5237 of your boys got whacked. 1618 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    42 minutes, and 21 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 5237 of your boys got whacked. 2378 of Clutch's boys were also killed.

sent to K_S
    42 minutes, and 42 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 5237 of your boys got whacked. 2902 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    42 minutes, and 43 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 5237 of your boys got whacked. 3425 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    45 minutes, and 19 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 6 of your boys were killed. 0 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $18,902,602 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 6 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    46 minutes, and 12 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 10 of your boys were killed. 1 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $11,698,000 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 10 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    46 minutes, and 37 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 9 of your boys were killed. 1 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $96,571,167 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 9 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    47 minutes, and 0 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 2 of your boys were killed. 0 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $33,556,324 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 2 ak47 from the bodies.

sent to K_S
    1 hour, 18 minutes, and 28 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 2677 of your boys got whacked. 803 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 18 minutes, and 31 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 3058 of your boys got whacked. 1721 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 18 minutes, and 31 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 3330 of your boys got whacked. 2720 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 18 minutes, and 33 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 3685 of your boys got whacked. 3550 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 18 minutes, and 37 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 4122 of your boys got whacked. 4374 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 26 minutes, and 5 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 482 of your boys got whacked. 2410 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 26 minutes, and 6 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 1433 of your boys got whacked. 4757 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 26 minutes, and 7 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 2484 of your boys got whacked. 5254 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 26 minutes, and 10 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 3682 of your boys got whacked. 5991 of Clutch's boys were also killed.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 28 minutes, and 21 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 6269 of your boys were killed. 5979 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $2,502,380 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 6,269 ak47 from the bodies.

sent to K_S
    1 hour, 28 minutes, and 45 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 6936 of your boys were killed. 6673 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $2,634,084 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 6,936 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 29 minutes, and 2 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 7342 of your boys were killed, 7407 of Clutch's died as well. K_S collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 7,407 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 29 minutes, and 38 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 7049 of your boys were killed, 8112 of Clutch's died as well. K_S collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 8,112 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 30 minutes, and 48 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 7111 of your boys were killed, 8555 of Clutch's died as well. K_S collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 8,555 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 30 minutes, and 52 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 7765 of your boys were killed, 8943 of Clutch's died as well. K_S collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 8,943 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 31 minutes, and 14 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 7911 of your boys were killed, 8867 of Clutch's died as well. K_S collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 8,867 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 31 minutes, and 18 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 8333 of your boys were killed, 8445 of Clutch's died as well. K_S collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 8,445 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 31 minutes, and 46 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 8862 of your boys were killed. 8445 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $9,562 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 31 minutes, and 48 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 9359 of your boys were killed. 8445 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $10,065 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 31 minutes, and 49 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 9781 of your boys were killed. 8445 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $10,595 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.

sent to K_S
    1 hour, 34 minutes, and 4 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 9368 of your boys were killed. 7872 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $11,153 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 9,368 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 34 minutes, and 27 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 9786 of your boys were killed. 8362 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $11,740 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 9,786 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 34 minutes, and 28 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 10229 of your boys were killed. 8853 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $12,357 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 9,821 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 34 minutes, and 28 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 10671 of your boys were killed. 8853 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $13,008 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    sent to K_S
    1 hour, 34 minutes, and 30 seconds ago
    send message
    Clutch invaded your headquarter. 10705 of your boys were killed. 8853 of Clutch's died as well. Clutch stole $13,693 and stole 0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.

Also, if he actually subbed up to lvl 4 and didn’t just blow all his won credits, than IU... you can thank me.

Before I hit him, he was just going to freeload for the round as a lvl 1 wannabe killer ... so, you’re welcome lol!

Comment

This is priceless.
      I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

You mean K_S could not fight you one on one?

Comment

Clutch you still looking for ppl to join your fam for free turns?

Joke lol who is KS? He a old player

Comment

Clutch is just a striaght upp hoe... nucccaaa be hating on tahh fact KS cann actually get an invite tahhh IU

Wahh happened clutch... yahhh ask for one n getting told tahhh fuck offf

Comment

Clutch, I am a very Old player, Your new to me boy along with the other trolls on this game, TS was a new recruit family training and helping members grow Period! what they plan to do after that is out of my control!

Clutch offered me Union last round with MU! at the same time in talks with TMK and Lopov about joining IU! this was posted on TS fam board to make an overall decision! You cried to me about earning your level 2 medal has I promised to helpyou! If you wasnt such a COCK IU would've taken my advice and let you join along with my new recruited team! I was not aware of how many people actually dislike you at this point along with shayneG!

I would like to admit UC along with IC and Loco decided to hit us like crazy during the last round of TS ranking 3rd place which I believe was a great effort from collections from you Sliss myself and loot from the lads, at this point I sourced help in IU simply down to the fact I didnt want a bitch like yourself over ruling what TS DO! By teaming up with IU my members received fam gold and 1st turn prizes, I am not ashamed of making the bigger move to IU for my team to be gold medalists! what is the problem with that! the only one who is crying is you Clutch since the active members are still here with me here in IU!

Overall your just another nerd behind his screen spitting is dummy out due to the fact TS did not bow down to you too bring your union 10 trill to help you individually rank! If you think you've zeroed me and claim a win over me then you are sadly mistaken I will gladly eat you up every single round just > ask around :-)
              TS is still alive with most members being my personal friends from older games! The TS family will return and we would remain in connection with IU!

Another Nerd another Day another Round

P.S My members are enjoying their won turns from the work they put in - I spend and won turns mean fck all to me sunshine.....

SHHHHHH

Comment

grabs popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Rogue View Post
                  Clutch, I am a very Old player, Your new to me boy along with the other trolls on this game, TS was a new recruit family training and helping members grow Period! what they plan to do after that is out of my control!

Clutch offered me Union last round with MU! at the same time in talks with TMK and Lopov about joining IU! this was posted on TS fam board to make an overall decision! You cried to me about earning your level 2 medal has I promised to helpyou! If you wasnt such a COCK IU would've taken my advice and let you join along with my new recruited team! I was not aware of how many people actually dislike you at this point along with shayneG!

I would like to admit UC along with IC and Loco decided to hit us like crazy during the last round of TS ranking 3rd place which I believe was a great effort from collections from you Sliss myself and loot from the lads, at this point I sourced help in IU simply down to the fact I didnt want a bitch like yourself over ruling what TS DO! By teaming up with IU my members received fam gold and 1st turn prizes, I am not ashamed of making the bigger move to IU for my team to be gold medalists! what is the problem with that! the only one who is crying is you Clutch since the active members are still here with me here in IU!

Overall your just another nerd behind his screen spitting is dummy out due to the fact TS did not bow down to you too bring your union 10 trill to help you individually rank! If you think you've zeroed me and claim a win over me then you are sadly mistaken I will gladly eat you up every single round just > ask around :-)
                  TS is still alive with most members being my personal friends from older games! The TS family will return and we would remain in connection with IU!

Another Nerd another Day another Round

P.S My members are enjoying their won turns from the work they put in - I spend and won turns mean fck all to me sunshine.....

SHHHHHH

All I heard was blah, blah, blah... I’m a dirty rank whore, blah blah blah, fucked over 20 members of my TS family, blah blah blah, couldn’t fight Clutch 1v1 so I had to cry to Zodiac and co.

You’re a bitch. Period.

Comment

Jesus!

Glad I never teamed up with this keyboard smasher thank GoD, Dodged a bullet here WAW! I knew I had lovers on this game but thought I was most popular with Loco and Paddyenglish I never knew you felt this way about me...

Blow me Later :-)

Comment

Clutch got used and abused like a Trojan condom.

How does it feel?

Comment

Clutch, my offer is still on table. 200 $ and im in your team

Comment

join nameless clutch surely you are bless with them lol

Comment

The guy Contributes shit talk PERIOD... fucking control freak, I have a missus clutch leave me alone dude, I feel loved though honestly thanks.

Comment

what about that you pussy? lol

You are blocked by this mafioso.

click here to go back.

Comment

Working...
                              X