Leave a comment:

• Fiona
    replied
    So what you're saying is you're the pot calling the kettle black..... ha

Leave a comment:

• Don-Sami
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
    So who’s going to have the bigger dick today? (Asking for a friend)
    hey girl, i hear you iz a single pringle. Man i wanna take you out for peri peri. If you lucky i'll take you shisha lol

Leave a comment:

• Hypocrisy102
    replied
    So who’s going to have the bigger dick today? (Asking for a friend)

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1
    replied
    15 Now... they keep multiplying like little bunnies

Leave a comment:

• Real_Rogue
    replied
    Jesus AGAIN!!!!! The _Drill from IU is and was the main dude behind all the multis all newbies receive invites, fuck me twice the multis got the invites as well HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW? If I was personally setting up multis I would have 60 members by now, would not even know were to start.

JUST STFU badgering on now, doing my head in seriously "for the love of god" :-D

Leave a comment:

• DirtyNick
    replied
    Originally posted by Clutch View Post
    Who did I fuck over?.
    I wish I kept a list of all the players that were in your family every time you used all the cash to expand your medal set

It's a long list

So that's who you've fucked over

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1
    replied
    Originally posted by 12Gauge
    Half of this guys fam got banned for being multi accounts.

Go figure?

Kinda makes you wonder huh? Especially when 12 of the 18 players in the family are all new accounts. And that doesn't even include the ones that have already been banned.

Leave a comment:

• Real_Rogue
    replied
    Jesus someone help me with this guy...

If you believe I have a family of multis please contact Storm, I have the same members as always you fruit loop! you took one member from TS last and that was "Illy_Wonka", who was sent to keep an eye on your board anyway LMFAO, you will find this guy currently back with me.

Look Clutch you open this discussion to attempt to crisis me and have infact opened up a can of worms and abuse for yourself, Its clear to see you are not liked for the very same reason i think your special in the head.

Give me facts not bull shit.... Move along

Leave a comment:

• Clutch
    replied
    Originally posted by Real_Rogue View Post
    Asked to be Removed not booted! was never Long term with IU LETS BE HONEST WITH each other HERE! you did not ask to be booted and even Shinobi do not want you... times are bad Clutch.. admit my move to benefit TS was a clever move... admit your simple in the head and all you ever wanted was that level 2 medal... you got it fucking another fam over so TS all good

Retard
    1. You can ask Pro, and he will tell you that I requested to be removed from Shinobi family this round.

2. How does rankwhoring in IU, wasting most your credits last round (I saw how big you built for them), and ditching over a dozen members in SS union (that didnít rank) benefit your family of multis?

3. Who did I fuck over? I invited literally every member you fucking left in SS and hooked up every one of them who joined with 40k credits for doing absolutely nothing last round ... even ShayneG ... and thatís after generating 4t to help you rank the fam for a bronze medal the round before... Youíre welcome, idiot.

Just shut the fuck up and do better. Iím done schooling you.

Leave a comment:

• Real_Rogue
    replied
    Clutch is well Desperate

Asked to be Removed not booted! was never Long term with IU LETS BE HONEST WITH each other HERE! you did not ask to be booted and even Shinobi do not want you... times are bad Clutch.. admit my move to benefit TS was a clever move... admit your simple in the head and all you ever wanted was that level 2 medal... you got it fucking another fam over so TS all good

Retard

Leave a comment:

• Clutch
    replied
    Originally posted by Real_Rogue View Post
    YOu can stop using this IU talk not Clutch and whoever think TS are rank whores so come on then put your money were your mouth his and build! DO SOMETHING... I'll be waiting
    I think I just did something ... you had a comfy family medal and credits lined up for yourself, and now youíre back to the drawing board with IU giving you guys the boot.

No doubt they realized youíre a fuck boy and wanted no part of your bullshit.

Gg.

Leave a comment:

• Capo_Corleone
    replied
    clutch did you really make a post about a rankwhore? why not talk about yourself? and how last turbo you again tried and succeeded in screwing your family over to rank yourself lvl 2 silver. and ended up bronzing. you waste of space piece of shit. youre really going to talk shit about a guy who did well creating a family then left to benefit himself when you yourself do that every fucking round. stfu you cry baby. just sit there get raped and say thank you

Leave a comment:

• Big_Sarge
    replied
    Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
    I choked on my drink when clutch said he finally understands how annoying it is when people send messages to talk shit and then block. That move is called the clutch

And when whoever this other guy is said he had no idea how hated clutch and shayneg are. Fucking shayneg lol
    Actually a Clutch move is using all your family's hard work and taking all that cash to rank yourself. Pretty sure it has been TMB trademarked. Talking shit and then blocking is just ShayneG. So many terms to remember.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X