• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Wickford.

Comment

LOL Granny lives in Wickford - Sycamore Court

Comment

You forgot the best way, play as a fake girl. This has happened quite a few times and earned people medals.

Example being Nikki who trick people into buying "her" sub's and credits and even got "her" a turbo jackpot. Once the truth got out Nikki disappeared or did they just change name and hide medals?

Comment

Charlotte avenue. 5 minutes away

Comment

Develish_Eyes, that is excellent bro ! That one has to be added to the list.
            I'm guessing Nikki is still using that technique 'cause that's a winner.

Comment

Was Nikki using method number 2 by any chance ?

Comment

I think it was both method 2 and fake nudes

Comment

You can also do what newgen does he is IU and acts as if he has left IU then joins another family (nameless) gets free turns for a round rejoins then jacks a bank then has a staff move remove him from the family to rejoin IU. This round he is in jackanapes hitting their nap brotherhood taking their dus. Wonder if you guys keep him

Comment

Newgen retarded ass got a whopping 4b in money whole lot 2nd day of round let me tell ya

Comment

Didn't say he was good at taking bank lol.

Comment

every good boss should know their ppl, so even if u do steal players name ur medals would give u away

Comment

I expected a better steal from iu person though. I was disappointed

Comment

True Lopov. Smart people like harleytiger would say something like ''Davidd doesn't speak like that. Who the fuck are you ? Show me your fucking medals'' LOLOL.

Comment

I just worked out why you got pissy .... I didn't add worriors to the top 3. Sorry bro I forgot about you guys.

Comment

Another way that was used was to mimic names of bankers back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X