• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iD
    replied
    Originally posted by Storm View Post
    from 1994
    Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me you built a time machine...out of a DeLorean?

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    from 1994

Leave a comment:

• Phil-Mitchell
    replied
    Bravo amusing thread

Leave a comment:

• real_roro
    replied
    @ ravenky: i got randomly invited by you one round under a diff name though lol

Leave a comment:

• Kenzie
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    for 500 points....

"is it missmack?"

lol i must really be a thorn in your side cos every other post has my name in it from you. you really are a sad prick.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Devilish_Eyes View Post
    You forgot the best way, play as a fake girl. This has happened quite a few times and earned people medals.

Example being Nikki who trick people into buying "her" sub's and credits and even got "her" a turbo jackpot. Once the truth got out Nikki disappeared or did they just change name and hide medals?
    for 500 points....

"is it missmack?"

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
    How about put in the work and earn ur place..
    we agree again for a change

Leave a comment:

• JokerSmack
    replied
    lol this was pretty funny multi

Leave a comment:

• King_Kayle
    replied
    Fantastic thread multi my personal favourite is asking to be second or first in the bank roll and then unbanning seconds before eor earning me a spot and lowering my union/family prize

Leave a comment:

• KillerBeaver
    replied
    This is terrible!

Leave a comment:

• harryverderchki
    replied
    if you can't win ranks with this few players then you just suck. Chances that you can even learn to suck cock well is probably remote.
    Chances that they cant spell is so great if they can't rank that the first option of copying a name is probably over 50 percent that they get a typo. I admire your attempt to help out retards but there is some serious flaws in your strategy.

I would say copy the name of the person in the families that are already retarded and do little to nothing worthwhile. There certainly is a lot of those here. Chances are over 75 percent you can do better then these people and the bosses will think you somehow got new medications that started to work to improve your mental state.

Leave a comment:

• Multi
    replied
    lol you replied 3 times - you must like it.

Leave a comment:

• Multi
    replied
    Life's too short to take everything so seriously raven

I wrote this thread for the people that are working hard in this game but maybe don't get the rewards they're expecting.

If you don't like it, don't read it or reply

Leave a comment:

• Ravenky
    replied
    Multi I don't like this thread lol

Leave a comment:

• Ravenky
    replied
    Don't encourage lazy cunt to join me, I don't just invite random people anyway, that's not good advice.

If ur a one star work on ur killing or looting build ur character in tmb, be noticed as well as respected, earn ur place.

Being a useless rankwore trying to get into top fams won't work...I don't keep working with cunts who do nothing..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X