Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old School Saloon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by iD View Post
    RIngMistress
    She was an early administrator, but not the first. lol

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Musubi View Post

      She was an early administrator, but not the first. lol

      MafiosoGod was right?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by P-T View Post


        MafiosoGod was right?
        No. The first administrator was Recoil.

        Comment


        • #19
          Sets two bottles down on the bar and a dozen shot glasses. Any of you soft fuckers need a drink?
          90d2c593e34840d850efdfd66d140a58.jpg



          Heres a question I have not been able to get an answer to, maybe some old timers could hazard a guess.
          I started on the 3rd of July 2005, what round was it?

          Supplementary question, that should be easy.
          Which infamous family was established in round 9?

          BTW, Musubi, i could lie, but I wont. I did not know the answer to your question.
          LLSU FYUU LLBU

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Knoxie View Post
            Sets two bottles down on the bar and a dozen shot glasses. Any of you soft fuckers need a drink?
            90d2c593e34840d850efdfd66d140a58.jpg



            Heres a question I have not been able to get an answer to, maybe some old timers could hazard a guess.
            I started on the 3rd of July 2005, what round was it?

            Supplementary question, that should be easy.
            Which infamous family was established in round 9?

            BTW, Musubi, i could lie, but I wont. I did not know the answer to your question.
            How the hell you want us to remember ???????

            Comment


            • #21
              i'll hazard a guess. 7/3/05 should be about round 12.
              based solely on the identity of the asker, other answer is likely "Skidmark United"

              do i get the handi?
              Last edited by iD; 05-14-2019, 12:33 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Loki? I didnt want you to remember it, I was fucking asking man. *Flings Cannoli*
                Musubi just told us who the first ever admin was.
                Off the back of that I didnt think my question was such a stretch.

                Yeah, ID,,,Skids was right, too easy, you get the 'handi"
                Storm!? get those unusually soft man hands in here.
                Round 12 sounds about right as I always thought TheButchersUnion started in round 13ish.
                LLSU FYUU LLBU

                Comment


                • #23
                  ~~~~~\o/~~~~~

                  Who is that and what is he doing?
                  LLSU FYUU LLBU

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I see Magikarp

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      i'm not letting this go lol. who tf was the MafiosoGod admin guy i was thinking of from back in the day?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by P-T View Post
                        i'm not letting this go lol. who tf was the MafiosoGod admin guy i was thinking of from back in the day?
                        MafiosoGod aka larbi founder of tmb and Coder.
                        Last edited by Loki-; 05-14-2019, 08:02 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Guessing well before my time in gamw

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Loki- View Post
                            I see Magikarp
                            Not ashamed to say I had to google that,,, a pokemon? ffs, I am fucking old hahaha...

                            You are halfway there, who ever it is they are swimming...

                            LLSU FYUU LLBU

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Knoxie View Post
                              ~~~~~\o/~~~~~

                              Who is that and what is he doing?
                              who cares who he is

                              just hope he is drowning

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Templar

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X