Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you get a second chance then what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you get a second chance then what?

    Hey guys and gals,

    how are you doing?

    This is my first post here, in 11 years in this game.
    Ya, quite a long time.
    Just got hooked into the game and kinda involved you can say

    Well, my question is-

    If you get a genuine real second chance in this life then what would you do?

    like (just for ideas to you)- would you
    1 opt a different career/profession
    2 rectify some mistake/decision
    3 change an action which resulted in an irreversible loss to you

    so on.

    Me-
    I would spend more time with my dad. I immigrated to USA from India and had to be away from my dad. My dad is my hero and my everything. He passed away 5 years ago and I deeply miss him

    Regards.

  • #2
    for me... I think i would have finished college and set the world on fire.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by IndianaJones View Post
      for me... I think i would have finished college and set the world on fire.
      Just to reanalyze and think about it by itself is beautiful. All good brother. Good luck with your RL.

      Comment


      • #4
        i would have kept my cock in my pants instead of rooting anything that moved

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ameh View Post
          i would have kept my cock in my pants instead of rooting anything that moved
          Hey Ameh- Not the end of the world yet. Changing now is always better than ever. Hope you find the meaningful as in what you are looking for. All the best.

          Comment


          • #6
            continued my education. Set a better example to my younger siblings.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dark_knight View Post
              continued my education. Set a better example to my younger siblings.
              Thanks for sharing this Knight. All the best to still become and be a great example to your siblings and those who look up to you.

              Comment


              • #8
                135 views and only 3 share a comment?
                You all must be really content as you are and donít need a second chance

                Comment


                • #9
                  Personally, I wouldn't change a thing. The good and bad decisions/events in my life have positioned me to where i am right now and really it's not that bad. It certainly could be worse. When you truly boil down ones life to what really matters, food in your belly, clothes on your back and you wake up breathing everyday, life is pretty damn good. Sure we all wish things were better, but it also could be a lot worse.

                  "I thought life was bad when I had no shoes, till I saw the man with no feet"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Swiper* View Post
                    Personally, I wouldn't change a thing. The good and bad decisions/events in my life have positioned me to where i am right now and really it's not that bad. It certainly could be worse. When you truly boil down ones life to what really matters, food in your belly, clothes on your back and you wake up breathing everyday, life is pretty damn good. Sure we all wish things were better, but it also could be a lot worse.

                    "I thought life was bad when I had no shoes, till I saw the man with no feet"
                    Ah well said Swiper. Beautiful!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X