Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could only have one...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you could only have one...

    What would it be?

    The one thing could be from any subject/topic.

    I'll let you gals and guys choose.
    Last edited by Fornax; 08-21-2019, 11:35 PM.
    TMB Super Moderator

    I am always watching.
    Be kind to each other.

  • #2
    all I want is you, baby, I ❤ Fornax

    Comment


    • #3
      For you to delete your God Loving account.
      Last edited by SoSe; 08-23-2019, 03:00 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post
        For you to delete your goddamn account.
        Maybe I'll delete your account instead
        TMB Super Moderator

        I am always watching.
        Be kind to each other.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post
          For you to delete your goddamn account.
          And so it begins:

          Circus Nuts=1
          Staff - angry.

          oh the good old days.
          Game Admin

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fornax View Post

            Maybe I'll delete your account instead
            He is a national landmark and he knows it. Don't feed the animals in the tent brother. They will swallow us whole.

            Game Admin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Storm View Post
              ...Don't feed the animals in the tent brother. They will swallow us whole.
              At least Loki- loves me. Whoever he or she is.
              That's all I need.
              Last edited by Fornax; 08-22-2019, 01:25 PM.
              TMB Super Moderator

              I am always watching.
              Be kind to each other.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Fornax View Post
                At least Loki- loves me. Whoever he or she is.
                That's all I need.
                No you funk off sorry. I love storm now
                Last edited by SoSe; 08-23-2019, 03:02 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Loki- View Post

                  No you fuck off sorry. I love storm now
                  No big loss.
                  TMB Super Moderator

                  I am always watching.
                  Be kind to each other.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Loki- View Post
                    No you fuck off sorry. I love storm now
                    Wow, talk about trading up!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I knew the staff were part of the rainbow team.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There are Rainbows now, why hasnít anyone let me know? Shucks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Storm View Post

                          He is a national landmark and he knows it. Don't feed the animals in the tent brother. They will swallow us whole.
                          Oh yeah they swallow.

                          And some of them even gag... Not 800 though, that beast can take 28 feet of fire hose down his throat, turn it on and not so much as a cough. Ahh the good old days...
                          TheButchersUnion LLKK LLUCC
                          Skidmark_United GWLC FYUU
                          NaMeLeSs 4THE29

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MickyKnox View Post

                            Oh yeah they swallow.

                            And some of them even gag... Not 800 though, that beast can take 28 feet of fire hose down his throat, turn it on and not so much as a cough. Ahh the good old days...
                            Started as a bottom and now I'm here.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Storm View Post

                              He is a national landmark and he knows it. Don't feed the animals in the tent brother. They will swallow us whole.
                              Harambe ain't got shit on me.

                              You probably have more insight into it than I, but I believe I've had at least two timeouts from staff.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X