TMK taking the L this round

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMK taking the L this round

So it appears as if TMK is taking the L this round.

Losing £1k just to win the JP. Real profitable for TMB

If you can prove I am losing 1K ill send you 1K, some of yíall really canít do anything
    Shut your attention seeking ass up and go back to your corner

Comment

You gonna max your credit card out again to pay me that 1k?

Iíd rather not take money of a overweight kid who has nothing but online games

Enjoy the L

Comment

Lmao now Iím overweight? Iím giving you 5 minutes of fame enjoy it, itís cute how you take the time to write a post about me, I got many fans it looks like, or just another bitch like dezl

Comment

Is it really a loss? In the short term, I guess you could say he lost money but really hes made enough to cover it with JP's going uncontested and will continue to do so as people are less likely to challenge him again after he "won" that fight. Say what you want about TMK but hes smart and that build was as much about him having some fun as it was about continuing to secure his dominance for future JP's

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle1 View Post

what's The "L"

guessing it's code word for penis....

kids these days eh!!!!

Comment

None of you know the mastermind behind the TMK profile gotta say it but the guys a fucking Beast! I love speculation keep it coming.
              Last edited by KillSmith; 08-29-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

hes prob set to profit mate

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle1 View Post

Say that he is losing 1k what does that have to do with you or anyone else.

Comment

True!!!!!!!! Look the thing is we all receive hate and speculation for one reason!

Bad loser simply complains or speculates

a good player can appreciate ones skills and effectiveness
                    Last edited by KillSmith; 08-29-2019, 06:28 PM.

Comment

I have never understood why someone who is part of a community that has continuously and collectively spent and lost money on this game would ever try to judge someone else for how they spend money. It seems kinda desperate Turtle, like you want some sort of validation for it. For other people much like yourself, who seem to think 1k is a lot of money, to chime in and collectively complain as well. TMK like many others, play and sometimes pay to win. Regardless of the costs associated with it. Yet here you are, so upset that he is still winning, and will take this round again uncontested. You're literally that guy sitting on the sidelines, jealous of someone else and it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by T_M_K View Post
                        Lmao now Iím overweight?

Sorry but i did lol at this. not my place, i know, to make any comments on the game....but it's still funny as fuck.

Game Admin

Comment

Same posts again and again and again.

If you think you can win him, buy, add and collect or shut up.

All i see is same people trolling on forums

Comment

(Grabs the popcorn)
                            i feel like Michael Jackson in the beginning of Thriller
                            this is entertaining

Comment

I mean from my little over 5 yrs in game if in active ive seen jp winner and contender many times why you keep on about dudes reign is kinda old tbh Ive seen good players beat and get beaten by this guy so it is kind of redundant tbh

Comment

Working...
                              X