When ShayneG gets bored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When ShayneG gets bored

First I kill hypes banker loota than they cry than tpk tryís to kill me but doesnít succeed cuz heís a bitch . Than dusk tryís to kill me and does the opposite and dies .

Come on pussies . I got the money to burn whoís gunna be the hero

He got bored huh??

shayne is a dumbass and no matter if he leave Uc to hit I donít fuck around Iím hitting anyone who shelters him.. he will stop adding I. Now as he will hold them creds to act as if he still has bread but as we know birds only get bread when people throw them scraps..

his name is Wanksta hahahaha fits his clown ass to perfect.. letís have some fun.. he will add in and he bank next round..

I bet them subs you bought UC isnít going to be worth the headache but I donít care letís make it happen Iím tired of being bored..

letís hear it all once again.. how I donít have shit and all that..

LETS GET IT KILLER

Comment

Hes so fucked, uc is fucked.... Dummys ... Guaranteed he has more grams of buger suga than he does packs .... Will IU save their puppet family UC... Bet not .....
      Last edited by Zero; 10-06-2019, 05:07 AM. Reason: Removed Personal attacks from post

Comment

Alright thatís funny to read the responses, good entertainment​​​​...
        but, if Shayne has even charged back $1 Storm wouldíve banned his ass so thatís completely false. Storm has banned some of the biggest spenders in TMB history for this and they will never, ever be allowed back and he can back that up. Yes a lot of people on here donít seem to like the guy but hasnít ever done bad by me.

Comment

yeah calling shayne a chargeback king tells me you don't know shayne. I will put it like this shayne is family, stupid family, yes, but family. Told him all round don't hit anyone it's stupid and pointless but like that stupid family member that gets drunk at a family reunion and gets the police called and ruins everything you still invite him back because every once in awhile he makes you laugh.

Comment

Fake chargeback lol

so from what I can gather here trap house gave him cash and now crying for it back lol nice one Shane g apparently they have loads of cash so won't miss it too much
            ....but one thing is puzzling me more than anything? how can ya be supposed Don to a family but yet sit in another family that is killing your "blood".........

​​​​​

Last edited by braw; 10-05-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

To funny. And ya I have never ever charge backed on TMB storm takes that serious and bans people . So yíall can fuck off . And no one borrowed me the money I make more than enough . As for calling me a drug addict go ahead . Iím almost 11 months sober and am doing my best . Yíall wanna try bash me it really just makes u look stupid . Itís a mafia game where u kill ppl . Not where u beg for the dus that donít even matter at the end

so keep chirping and calling me a meth head and saying Iím the chargeback king cuz Iím not ,

Comment

I donít know if you are or were a drug addict but in truth I am glad you are sober so congratulations on that and keep up the good work..
                I donít know if you ever charged back nor do I care but yes do agree storm would have banned.

as I always say Iím just here for the action..

and no one should be bringing up personal stuff about people as shayne said itís a game letís all have some fun talk shit win lose and revisit in the future again.. keep personal shit off of here as storm will also ban for that.. I know cause Iíve been warned about it before even though I didnít see it as personal my opponents did so letís do careful please..

Shayne you are a dumb salesman letís talk about them vacuums and car alarms cupcake
                Last edited by skeemin; 10-05-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Poor Poor Shayne! Have you ever tried to use this "money" you boast about making other than just giving it to TMB and whoever is winning this round. Have you ever said anything that isn't a lie? Lets be real! You will never win a round here flying your own name. You will never have friends that are not wanting something from you here. You will always be the white stuff on the top of bird shit! As for the "Charge Back King", yeah he's done them everywhere but here.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanksta2 View Post
                    To funny. And ya I have never ever charge backed on TMB storm takes that serious and bans people . So yíall can fuck off . And no one borrowed me the money I make more than enough . As for calling me a drug addict go ahead . Iím almost 11 months sober and am doing my best . Yíall wanna try bash me it really just makes u look stupid . Itís a mafia game where u kill ppl . Not where u beg for the dus that donít even matter at the end

so keep chirping and calling me a meth head and saying Iím the chargeback king cuz Iím not ,
                    Proud of your sobriety mate! Just for some clarity here, is that 11 months no meth or 11 months no booze? Ya do look a lil large to be an avid meth user imo

Comment

Propppaa white man do meth.. shayne ainít no proppaa white man.. this bitch asss nuccaaaa on the same sheeeeit as that crackhead dmx

Comment

Giving up alcohol?? I've read this entire thread and that was the most alarming thing that stood out

Comment

You claim noone put you up to hitting me and Locos bank but you fucked up and told on yourself buddy!!! You dont know me from adams house cat so how the fuck you know I was Loota....Nowhere in SiRcA does it day Loota! Hit reset and try again dumbass! If youre gonna be a Liar at least be a good Liar and keep up with what you lie about! Go back playin Nintendo games, you might find on it you might can win at cuz you sure as hell suck at Online Games thats for damn sure!!
                          LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Originally posted by LOOTA View Post
                            You claim noone put you up to hitting me and Locos bank but you fucked up and told on yourself buddy!!! You dont know me from adams house cat so how the fuck you know I was Loota....Nowhere in SiRcA does it day Loota! Hit reset and try again dumbass! If youre gonna be a Liar at least be a good Liar and keep up with what you lie about! Go back playin Nintendo games, you might find on it you might can win at cuz you sure as hell suck at Online Games thats for damn sure!!

not being funny here loota but the whole game knows u were the tramp house bank.!! !
                            Don't need to be inspector clusoe to work it out....

but why would the supposed 'don' of Ronin be trap house bank...??

Comment

They all got destroyed and are the biggest pussies

Comment

Working...
                              X