X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShayneG
    started a topic When ShayneG gets bored

When ShayneG gets bored

First I kill hypes banker loota than they cry than tpk tryís to kill me but doesnít succeed cuz heís a bitch . Than dusk tryís to kill me and does the opposite and dies .

Come on pussies . I got the money to burn whoís gunna be the hero

• SoSe
    replied
    Originally posted by Fornax View Post

That's a huge crack...seamen are sailors.
    I was thinking the same thing

Leave a comment:

• Fornax
    replied
    Originally posted by jonny_verteroni View Post
    Had some real clever buddha type shit to post here however forgot my forum log in. Anyway shayneG is the seamen you leave in your ho's crack. Nothing butt love you furry uncle kracker motherfucker.
    That's a huge crack...seamen are sailors.

Leave a comment:

• LOOTA
    replied
    Originally posted by jonny_verteroni View Post
    Had some real clever buddha type shit to post here however forgot my forum log in. Anyway shayneG is the seamen you leave in your ho's crack. Nothing butt love you furry uncle kracker motherfucker.
    Bahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• jonny_verteroni
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LOOTA
    replied
    Originally posted by braw View Post

not being funny here loota but the whole game knows u were the tramp house bank.!! !
    Don't need to be inspector clusoe to work it out....

but why would the supposed 'don' of Ronin be trap house bank...??
    Thats cuz you know me, Shayne dont know me from Adams house cat and wouldnt have known who i was unless someone told him!!!

Leave a comment:

• LOOTA
    replied
    Originally posted by MtN View Post
    They all got destroyed and are the biggest pussies
    Hype didnt make the bitch use all his turns, thats Shaynes fuck up not Hypes!!! We see he also lied about having turns to build 20 million DUs also!!! Shayne is just a compulsive liar and sucks at it!!

Leave a comment:

• MtN
    replied
    Hype waits till Shayne used all his turns and then the pussy builds

Leave a comment:

• MtN
    replied
    They all got destroyed and are the biggest pussies

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Originally posted by LOOTA View Post
    You claim noone put you up to hitting me and Locos bank but you fucked up and told on yourself buddy!!! You dont know me from adams house cat so how the fuck you know I was Loota....Nowhere in SiRcA does it day Loota! Hit reset and try again dumbass! If youre gonna be a Liar at least be a good Liar and keep up with what you lie about! Go back playin Nintendo games, you might find on it you might can win at cuz you sure as hell suck at Online Games thats for damn sure!!

not being funny here loota but the whole game knows u were the tramp house bank.!! !
    Don't need to be inspector clusoe to work it out....

but why would the supposed 'don' of Ronin be trap house bank...??

Leave a comment:

• LOOTA
    replied
    You claim noone put you up to hitting me and Locos bank but you fucked up and told on yourself buddy!!! You dont know me from adams house cat so how the fuck you know I was Loota....Nowhere in SiRcA does it day Loota! Hit reset and try again dumbass! If youre gonna be a Liar at least be a good Liar and keep up with what you lie about! Go back playin Nintendo games, you might find on it you might can win at cuz you sure as hell suck at Online Games thats for damn sure!!

Leave a comment:

• Coutinho
    replied
    Giving up alcohol?? I've read this entire thread and that was the most alarming thing that stood out

Leave a comment:

• Beva007
    replied
    Propppaa white man do meth.. shayne ainít no proppaa white man.. this bitch asss nuccaaaa on the same sheeeeit as that crackhead dmx

Leave a comment:

• mcreason
    replied
    Originally posted by Wanksta2 View Post
    To funny. And ya I have never ever charge backed on TMB storm takes that serious and bans people . So yíall can fuck off . And no one borrowed me the money I make more than enough . As for calling me a drug addict go ahead . Iím almost 11 months sober and am doing my best . Yíall wanna try bash me it really just makes u look stupid . Itís a mafia game where u kill ppl . Not where u beg for the dus that donít even matter at the end

so keep chirping and calling me a meth head and saying Iím the chargeback king cuz Iím not ,
    Proud of your sobriety mate! Just for some clarity here, is that 11 months no meth or 11 months no booze? Ya do look a lil large to be an avid meth user imo

Leave a comment:

• blucky
    replied
    Poor Poor Shayne! Have you ever tried to use this "money" you boast about making other than just giving it to TMB and whoever is winning this round. Have you ever said anything that isn't a lie? Lets be real! You will never win a round here flying your own name. You will never have friends that are not wanting something from you here. You will always be the white stuff on the top of bird shit! As for the "Charge Back King", yeah he's done them everywhere but here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X