Bunch of losers yes this is ShayneG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of losers yes this is ShayneG

Alright so I have legit have had enough of people and there rumours and there photo shopping

first off . Everyone in this damn game works a dea with tmk for ranks and pays him for rounds . Last round yes I did offer babbo help to win if challenged cool ya I got the jackpot cool . No I did not buy babbo any packs so stop photoshopping

secondly I did help kingme in turbo I did cap out to help him win and yes he paid me back for helping cool .

thirdly I am not working with tmk yíall are idiots to think that I have spent over 10000$ of my own cash to have fun . This shit talking needs to stop .

yíall can talk but canít build to hit me .

please less drama ok, we dont care

Comment

The sad thing is everyone is running around crying like little girls and tryna talk to me like Iím a noob like stfu and build and hit me put your money where your mouth is or Iíll start hittin everyone I donít care this was all reserves . I added 500k bought yay

go ahead come hit me. Yíall two so much shit but canít afford to hit me

plzzzzzz someone lets fukn play !

Comment

im broke i can not hit you. i have 21 wives

Comment

shayne now rules tmb get used to it.

the shayne G era has now begun! long live the Shayne to the mother f'in G. 1000 day reich hail G

Comment

How much did he pay you to post this?

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
              shayne now rules tmb get used to it.

the shayne G era has now begun! long live the Shayne to the mother f'in G. 1000 day reich hail G
              I second. ShayneG era has begun. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanksta2 View Post
                Alright so I have legit have had enough of people and there rumours and there photo shopping

first off . Everyone in this damn game works a dea with tmk for ranks and pays him for rounds . Last round yes I did offer babbo help to win if challenged cool ya I got the jackpot cool . No I did not buy babbo any packs so stop photoshopping

secondly I did help kingme in turbo I did cap out to help him win and yes he paid me back for helping cool .

thirdly I am not working with tmk yíall are idiots to think that I have spent over 10000$ of my own cash to have fun . This shit talking needs to stop .

yíall can talk but canít build to hit me .
                Good post ShayneG. Slipper shot to the haters. Haters gonna hate. Period.
                ShayneG is 'give respect take respect' and 'be loyal expect loyal' kinda guy.
                So get used to it or JUST SHUT UP.

Comment

Originally posted by KING View Post

Good post ShayneG. Slipper shot to the haters. Haters gonna hate. Period.
                  ShayneG is 'give respect take respect' and 'be loyal expect loyal' kinda guy.
                  So get used to it or JUST SHUT UP.
                  Iím sure him buying you a sub has nothing to do with you coming out publicly to back this dumb fuck

Comment

Shayne is just a side peace the real action will be between iu and trap unless they start blowing tmk too

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle1 View Post

Iím sure him buying you a sub has nothing to do with you coming out publicly to back this dumb fuck
                      Stop crying and stop hiding mate.

Comment

Real action ? Whatís that me against 2 families ?

uts ok ladies I can afford to use reserves .

get that cash together and come play

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle1 View Post
                          Shayne is just a side peace the real action will be between iu and trap unless they start blowing tmk too
                          Trap who?

Comment

Originally posted by Wanksta2 View Post
                            Real action ? Whatís that me against 2 families ?

uts ok ladies I can afford to use reserves .

get that cash together and come play
                            Your not up against two families. Your scared to even hit IU with the amount of du you have. That says it all. Shayne is just a cash cow for others. Even UC are using you.

Comment

Originally posted by KING View Post

Stop crying and stop hiding mate.
                              There is no crying here u beggar

Comment

Working...
                              X